No announcement yet.

I experienced MDMA for the first time on Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    The first time I did MDMA was the greatest high I have ever experienced. But it's all downhill from there. Nothing will ever match your first high.

Also don't do it too often because your seratonin needs months to recharge. The recommended space between doing mollies is three months.

I didn't know all this when I got my hookup and I foolishly overdid it trying to chase my first high. I kinda ****ed my head up a little from overdosing and I've been different ever since. Also if you do it too much like did and your seratonin levels are completely depleted, you will have almost no high and a prolonged comedown- which is hell.

Space it out and you'll be fine, you'll still have a great time.
    Yeah I've heard the first high can never be repeated again and you can real long comedowns. I'm not sure if I'll ever do it again anyway. It was just something I wanted to experience. It was great whilst it lasted though.

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    I'm done with drugs. There's always a price, there's always a catch, and it's never worth it.

The greatest high in life is devoting yourself to something worthy and then reaping the benefits of your ambition and effort.
    Absolutely man. It's not worth it in the long run. Same with alcohol, smoking etc. Not good long term.

I agree it is better to get a better high by dedicating yourself to something you enjoy doing and a sense of accomplishment.

Comment

The first time i ever had it i did a half gram bomb . I felt absolutely insane.

Comment

N00b

Comment

Working...
        X