Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Que shows en espaņol veias cuando eras niņo??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    I watched this show all the time as a kid..
    that was ill.....I found out that one of the little girls on that show is her now....

http://www.quien.com/espectaculos/20...e-chiquilladas

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      that was ill.....I found out that one of the little girls on that show is her now....

http://www.quien.com/espectaculos/20...e-chiquilladas
      pura crema carnal, esta chava me da asco wey, neta...

nomas de pensar todas las cochinadas que le haria....

Comment

a ver culeros, quien no le dedico una a la maestra ximena?? no mientan!!

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
          pura crema carnal, esta chava me da asco wey, neta...

nomas de pensar todas las cochinadas que le haria....
          no mames buey no te entendi ni madre....hhahahahhaha

Comment

no mames buey no te entendi ni madre....hhahahahhaha
            wtf?? i though youre mexican... ok, what i said was that that girl nauseates me, only to think all the nasty shiet i would do with her...

Comment

lol!! me encontre este clip de el negro tomas, era uno de los personajes del programa de hector suarez "que nos pasa?" el wey le contaba adivinanzas a su jefa y la vieja siempre lo queria madrear... jajaja me recuerda a broner

Comment

lol!! me encontre este clip de el negro tomas, era uno de los personajes del programa de hector suarez "que nos pasa?" el wey le contaba adivinanzas a su jefa y la vieja siempre lo queria madrear... jajaja me recuerda a broner

Jajaja yo me acuerdo de este programa con Hector Suarez siempre lo miraba con mi jefe creo que lo querian hasta demandar al cabron porque decian que se burlaba de los afro americanos y lo llevaron a corte y hecho mentiras que su jefa era mitad afro americana

Comment

wtf?? i though youre mexican... ok, what i said was that that girl nauseates me, only to think all the nasty shiet i would do with her...

Hhahah Im hella mex and speak spanish but some of the "lingo" still gets passed me...ahhahha

Comment

Hhahah Im hella mex and speak spanish but some of the "lingo" still gets passed me...ahhahha
                    I dunno carnal... you sound kinda fishy, how do we know you're not an undercover Rican?

Somebody please pull this guys eyebrows to check if they are real...

Lol! Just kidding bro..

Comment

I dunno carnal... you sound kinda fishy, how do we know you're not an undercover Rican?

Somebody please pull this guys eyebrows to check if they are real...

Lol! Just kidding bro..
                      oh no...they on to me..........ahhahahha

Comment

Working...
                      X