No announcement yet.

NOOB mistake to base Toney/Lebedev on Jones/Lebedev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    I really don't think you understand Toneys weight problems, and what it took for him to lose that much weight.

I also don't think you understand what effect it had on your body to drop that much weight at over 40 years old.

I also don't think you understand that you're not just losing fat when you drop 60lbs at 43 years old.

There was definitely some muscle loss going on.

And, he will STILL be having to cut weight until the very hour.

Listen people... Toney hasn't had to actually MAKE WEIGHT in over 8 years.
    reed i bet you 5mill toney wins

Comment

Styles wise Toney is all wrong for this guy. Let's see how quick Toney's reflexes and trigger are.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
        ya but its 57lbs of pure fat and he has had 8 months to take it off
        Its almost impossible to lose 57lbs of pure fat and no muscle at his age

Comment

I really don't think you understand Toneys weight problems, and what it took for him to lose that much weight.

I also don't think you understand what effect it had on your body to drop that much weight at over 40 years old.

I also don't think you understand that you're not just losing fat when you drop 60lbs at 43 years old.

There was definitely some muscle loss going on.

And, he will STILL be having to cut weight until the very hour.

Listen people... Toney hasn't had to actually MAKE WEIGHT in over 8 years.

You are making out he's had to do it overnight.
          Lets say he does hit 200lbs, what is he going to rehydrate to?

What is Lebedev, 195? and a weak, small 195lber at that?
          If anything this could do Toney favours.

You're all making out he needs to be super ripped & had the reflexes of a 94' Toney. Lebedev is a very limited fighter & IMO couldn't beat a 60yr old Toney that had been retired for over a decade.

Comment

And Toney is not motivated, he is dead broke. He needs the money, thats why he made a fool out of himself in the UFC and thats why he will make a fool out of himself in Russia

Comment

Originally posted by SharpBoxing View Post
              And Toney is not motivated, he is dead broke. He needs the money, thats why he made a fool out of himself in the UFC and thats why he will make a fool out of himself in Russia

How can you call a guy going to foreign territory to fight, having to cut so much and struggling day in, day out in the gym, working his ass off UNMOTIVATED?

Look at weight he has lost, the video's of him putting gruelling hours into the gym, how can you say he is unmotivated?

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                reed i bet you 5mill toney wins
                5 mill??? LOL

Comment

Toney has had a year to shed what is the equivalent of 1lb a week, he is working with Amir Assaid.
                  I've seen footage of him on the pads, even bags which he don't use, doing plyometrics, sparring etc and Toney looks sharp.

Lebedevs sparring = Wayne Braithwaite who is nothing like Toney & floored Lebedev heavily to the point Tyszu had to stop it.

My 50mil to yours, I'm picking Toney.

Comment

5 mill??? LOL
                    whats that supposed to mean ?20 mill so

Comment

Say whatever you want but prime Toney would have smacked around Lebedev no problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X