No announcement yet.

Welterweight Duck Squad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welterweight Duck Squad

The Welterweight division is a disgrace to boxing - full of duckers, prima donnas, cowards, cheaters, and straight up mentally challenged ******s. Khan, Brook, Garcia, Broner, and Thurman need to shut their fvkking mouths and do their talking in the ring (of course they won't, because they are scared). Has their ever been a group with so much boxing potential that squanders it so pathetically? Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but all their yapping is starting to piss me off.

Hope Maidana puts the hamburgers down and comes back to put the scare in a few of these hype jobs.

broner isnt a ww he went back down

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      broner isnt a ww he went back down
      Yep. The coward realised he was overmatched, but luckily he was gifted a free chance at an easy title. Isn't boxing great?

Some fighters spend years struggled to get one chance and this hype job just waltzes right into another golden opportunity.

...and this isn't even about his personality. I couldn't care less about that. This is about his cowardly, pathetic fighting style that imitates the most negative aspects of Floyd's fighting without any of the skill or iq.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
        Yep. The coward realised he was overmatched, but luckily he was gifted a free chance at an easy title. Isn't boxing great?

Some fighters spend years struggled to get one chance and this hype job just waltzes right into another golden opportunity.

...and this isn't even about his personality. I couldn't care less about that. This is about his cowardly, pathetic fighting style that imitates the most negative aspects of Floyd's fighting without any of the skill or iq.
        and he's getting another chance for a title in his next fight! so yes boxing is great! every fight is a title fight!

Comment

true. I am disappointed with Khan, Brook and Bradley especially. I'm forgiving Thurman if he fights Porter but still, Brook beat Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            and he's getting another chance for a title in his next fight! so yes boxing is great! every fight is a title fight!
            pathetic right, its like he gets unlimited chances and once he gets a bout he gonna hold it hostage and not give anyone at shot at it.

Comment

It's a damn shame.

Comment

Working...
              X