Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you rather see? GGG vs Martinez or GGG vs Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight would you rather see? GGG vs Martinez or GGG vs Ward?

Which big fight would you rather see? Golovkin vs Martinez or Golovkin vs Ward?
    GGG vs Martinez
    57.58%
    GGG vs Ward
    42.42%
    Last edited by thebowtod; 09-29-2013, 12:02 PM.

GGG-Martinez first then if GGG wins he can go after ward.

Comment

I'd love to see both. But what I will say is that I think GGG vs. Martinez should come first, if possible. Then if he beats Martinez, you'd have the undisputed 160 pound champ against the undisputed 168 pound champ. That's almost as big as Mayweather-Canelo in my estimation.

Comment

Martinez because that's the only shot of a lineal title seeing as nobody wants to fight anybody

Comment

Martinez-Golovkin has to come first. If Golovkin wins that fight, then we get Ward-Golovkin.

Comment

Both would prob be one sided. I think Sergio is old and can't move like he did vs Chavez. Gg will destroy him and ward would school ggg all night

Comment

We deserve to know who the MW king is. Martinez has gotten old and his injuries have slowed him down a lot. Plus GGG still has a few MWs he can take on before he gets schooled by Ward.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that GGG vs. Martinez isn't at least one of the top 3 fights that HAVE to happen ASAP.

Comment

Surprised at the poll. Martinez is done as a top fighter. He's just an old injured man now. Chavez was his last big win. I like Martinez a lot, but his great run is all but over.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
                    Which big fight would you rather see? Golovkin vs Martinez or Golovkin vs Ward?
                    I rather see GGG vs Martinez first because it'll be like the passing of the torch and then after it'll make GGG vs Ward even bigger.

Comment

Working...
                    X