No announcement yet.

Peter Fury: NoHaye clash. Fight is off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
    I think people are just annoyed at Haye still hard sparring a week before the fight.

If it was gentle sparring i'm sure he wouldn't have got the cut.
    It doesn't add up though.

Haye said sparring had finished and also posted at 10 pm last night that some tickets were still available.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Haye said sparring had finished and also posted at 10 pm last night that some tickets were still available.
      if we wanna talk conspiracies...

sky might have found out the box office sales were going to well....

and haye's camp may have agreed to lacerate his eyebrow so they could have more time to promote the fight....

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        Oh, come on man. You honestly want to see Fury fighting nobodies again? It's a legitimate injury; why is everyone b1tching?

I don't like Haye, but this was going to be one hell of a fight. Team Fury knew they were in deep. It's a good escape for them to pull the fight.
        I know it would be a great fight, that's why I am pissed.

I want to see Tyson fighting Wilder, Thompson, Pulev, Charr..

Any of those fights are good enough for me. Haye would be better but it's so annoying to put up with all the BS when Haye fights once per year or less and still talks rubbish.

Comment

adam booth bashed him with a cast iron skillet. they were scared of fury's slick boxing, and ATG snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok
            Manuel Charr is looking for an opponent right now. Fury could stay busy with Charr, and look for a big fight a couple of months down the road.
            Charr too busy beefing with a blonde chick on Celebrity Big Brother atm

Comment

I'm gutted.

Comment

Why is he doing intense sparring so close to the fight? Surely his team know that the risk is high of an injury that will threaten the bout and it's no ordinary bout, £5m SBO purse. I would sue the XXXXrs ass!

Comment

**** Haye, him and Kell Brook need to permanently retire and stop wasting everyone's time and money.
                  Is this the same Haye that on 9-16 you said was P4P #1?

Comment

Haye thinking he has to spar right up to fight night to have a better chance of winning?
                    If you was going to beat Fury you was going to beat him whether you stop sparring one or two weeks before the fight, or even 3 weeks.
                    When you stop sparring is irrelevant, its either Fury is good or not good enough to beat you.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      adam booth bashed him with a cast iron skillet. they were scared of fury's slick boxing, and ATG snake.
                      My guess is some old school hard case bashed him up in a club.

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                      Is this the same Haye that on 9-16 you said was P4P #1?
                      That would be the same Haye correct, but it doesn't make him less of an *******/fraud.

Comment

Working...
                      X