Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got to meet Bad Chad Dawson this morning!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Got to meet Bad Chad Dawson this morning!

So I just got a job offer from Target to be a pharmacist tech so they sent me to go get drug tested.. And in the lobby of the place is Chad Dawson with his people just chillen. He was there to get tested and got his blood drawn.. Got to talk to him. Cool ass dude. Told him he's the man and I hope he whoops Hopkins ass.. He said I don't need to worry or hope cause its gonna happen! overall cool guy he took a couple pics with me.. Definitely a great morning. War Bad Chad!!!

Last edited by freeloada; 04-05-2012, 01:42 PM.

Hopkins is going to school that kid. Straight up.

Comment

I hear Dawson has been working with Brock Lesnar and is planning on busting out an F-5 in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Hopkins is going to school that kid. Straight up.
        Naw.........

Comment

I'd bet with you on it Pea, but points mean d*ck to me, so there's no point in betting.

Ugly ****ing fight, for sure. Lots of clinching from Hopkins to smother Chad's workrate, similar to the Wright fight, but when the final bell sounds, 115-113 Hopkins, 116-112 Hopkins, and 115-113 Hopkins.

Comment

That's kool bro. Was he way taller than you?? Also upload the picts man!!

Comment

I got Dawson winning. I don't care about points either though so... Oh well.. The fight will be good cause Dawson ain't gonna let Hopkins clinch and hold his way to a victory.

Comment

I don't see Hopkins getting stopped.

But I do see a lot of big rounds going to Dawson. A few 117-111 scorecards thrown into the mix.

It's time, bud. It's time....

Comment

If Dawson can't, Cleverly will...

Comment

Picture Posted

Comment

Working...
                    X