Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's have some Australian boxing jokes....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    That was awesome...I knew it would end one of two ways...naked with a sheep or shooting someone at the bar.
    I must say I was expecting naked with a sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      He's the IBF middleweight champion... I hadn't heard of him until recently, either.
      Who's that then?

Comment

Geale .

Comment

ko'd for 15 days by ottke

Comment

I must apologise for no Botha gag as yet. I think I'm still in shock, and I've had the flu.

Sorry.

Comment

I must apologise for no Botha gag as yet. I think I'm still in shock, and I've had the flu.

Sorry.
              slack mate.. really slack

Comment

Okay, so Sonny Bill Williams on his wedding night promises his wife five hours of non-stop passion.

When it gets to the night, his wife's really excited, but he shoots his load after just two thrusts and then lays there on the bed gassed out and sweating.

"Strewth, Sonny, you flamin' galar," says his wife, "I thought you said that shag would go a long distance?"

"Shut yer cake 'ole, Sheila," Sonny says, "it got shortened without any notice... now tell everyone I did really well or I'll black yer flamin' eyes just like all Aussies do to their flamin' Sheilas."

It's not much, but it's the best I've got. I'm sorry.

Comment

Okay, so Sonny Bill Williams on his wedding night promises his wife five hours of non-stop passion.

When it gets to the night, his wife's really excited, but he shoots his load after just two thrusts and then lays there on the bed gassed out and sweating.

"Strewth, Sonny, you flamin' galar," says his wife, "I thought you said that shag would go a long distance?"

"Shut yer cake 'ole, Sheila," Sonny says, "it got shortened without any notice... now tell everyone I did really well or I'll black yer flamin' eyes just like all Aussies do to their flamin' Sheilas."

It's not much, but it's the best I've got. I'm sorry.

I have to think of one meself.

Comment

Sonny Boy Williams challenged me to a bet the other day - eat a whole steak in just 12 seconds and he'd give me $1000.

With a bet like that, I couldn't turn it down, and even though he brought out the biggest steak you've ever seen, I wolfed the whole lot down... 12 seconds flat.

"You lose, sport." He said. I was like "WTF? I ate it in 12 seconds like you said." "Yeah," he goes, "but it had been changed to 10 seconds without any notice. Lucky for me, cos it means I won the bet, and I get to keep my $1000. Now rack off, sport - I wanna beat me flamin' Sheila again. She hasn't had a tinny-fuelled black eye for at least three days, ya flamin' mongrel."

Comment

Sting Ray Robinson I should not laugh but I could not help it

Comment

Working...
                      X