No announcement yet.

in memphis we just had a winter storm..and my neighnors are pinoy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in memphis we just had a winter storm..and my neighnors are pinoy

damn ya'll got sum fine woman..my nieghbor is a fine ass pinoy and her car got damaged from falling tree branches..i ended up going over helping her clean up her yard and **** and she started talking about the typoons that hit the phillipeans(sorry bout the spelling) and i asked her had she ever met manny..she said noand she didnt want to..(guess she knew he'd pipe her down lol)but said he gave pride to the island...any way..any tips ya'll can give me on how to get wit a pinoy lady???what are their intrest??

beer and karaoke will do the trick

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
      damn ya'll got sum fine woman..my nieghbor is a fine ass pinoy and her car got damaged from falling tree branches..i ended up going over helping her clean up her yard and **** and she started talking about the typoons that hit the phillipeans(sorry bout the spelling) and i asked her had she ever met manny..she said noand she didnt want to..(guess she knew he'd pipe her down lol)but said he gave pride to the island...any way..any tips ya'll can give me on how to get wit a pinoy lady???what are their intrest??
      Filipina usually like old fashion style of courtship and the easiest way to get to her heart is through her parents. Try to make good impression and build good rapport with her close relatives and you might score a base hit.

By the way, post a picture of her if you don’t mind.

Comment

Why would a pinoy woman leave the Philippines to go to Memphis Tennessee? LOL Thats like leaving the Hilton to go to the Super 8 hotel...lol ...
        Last edited by PAC-BOY; 01-31-2010, 06:57 PM.

Comment

There is a magic phrase we used to tell our ladies, if you are a black guy maybe you noticed there are plenty of pinays marrying black guys than whites because they know the right words to say to a pinay.

Try to say this : "Ako laki titi ako kaen pipi"

Comment

I really appeciate ya'lls advice..she is fine i swear//if i get close to her i swear i will post a picture...asian woman are so damn exotic..ive never been with one..but i really like this chick been checking her out 4 awhile..this storm was the perfect excuse to talk to her..imma get her.

Comment

"kung di mo makuha sa santong dasalan, kunin mo sa santung paspasan"

or just do this: buy San Miguel beer and vetsin (MSG), just 1 tsb of vetsin will do the trick. This is like ecstasy - pinoy style!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Why would a pinoy woman leave the Philippines to go to Memphis Tennessee? LOL Thats like leaving the Hilton to go to the Super 8 hotel...lol ...
                come on man..why **** on my home town??this is where im from and im just saying i have a pinoy lady next door i wanna get close to...so i came here to ask some REAL pinoy MEN a question..what better place to ask for advice on a sexy pinoy lady...lets be men here homie

Comment

Originally posted by uragon ako View Post
                  "kung di mo makuha sa santong dasalan, kunin mo sa santung paspasan"

or just do this: buy San Miguel beer and vetsin (MSG), just 1 tsb of vetsin will do the trick. This is like ecstasy - pinoy style!
                  what is vestin homie??

Comment

what is vestin homie??
                    monosodiumglutamate- Ajinomoto

Comment

Working...
                    X