Is Floyd's head getting bigger? Roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    MMA fans most be laughing at all this.
    yeah I was laughing at the Rua and Vera decisions.

And like they can talk trash about roids, look at the heavyweight champion...

Comment

well enjoy being red

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        Head and body still look proportional.
        You do know that there are several designer drugs that can mask everything including the proportion of the heads and body?

If not, then let me tell you that this drugs do exist already but the most telling effects of these drugs is brittle bones, fickle mindedness, the left and right side of the brain not coordinating properly thus the contradicting statements and sometimes but not usually the case, sexual preferences.

Some designer drug don't have any effect on the mass of the muscles actually but it can make you run faster, remember those olympic runners that got exposed for using it? Your reflexes also gets enhanced with these designer drugs you can see the beatings of the wings of a fly but in the case of a boxer for example, you may see all the punches but your body can only contort so much avoiding those punches thus you have to cover your chin with your shoulder as it is the only part with a considerable muscle mass and will not do much damage to your brittle bones.

There are still other telling effects though but i'm getting tired typing it here. Maybe tomorrow i'll find that link of the research and just post it here or if you can't wait, just watch all floyd's fight and you'll see most of it.

Comment

are the floyd mayweather bobblehead dolls out already?

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
            You do know that there are several designer drugs that can mask everything including the proportion of the heads and body?

If not, then let me tell you that this drugs do exist already but the most telling effects of these drugs is brittle bones, fickle mindedness, the left and right side of the brain not coordinating properly thus the contradicting statements and sometimes but not usually the case, sexual preferences.

Some designer drug don't have any effect on the mass of the muscles actually but it can make you run faster, remember those olympic runners that got exposed for using it? Your reflexes also gets enhanced with these designer drugs you can see the beatings of the wings of a fly but in the case of a boxer for example, you may see all the punches but your body can only contort so much avoiding those punches thus you have to cover your chin with your shoulder as it is the only part with a considerable muscle mass and will not do much damage to your brittle bones.

There are still other telling effects though but i'm getting tired typing it here. Maybe tomorrow i'll find that link of the research and just post it here or if you can't wait, just watch all floyd's fight and you'll see most of it.
            So what does that say about Manny then? There have been allegations from two professional fighters and a former fighter turned trainer...

and no allegations about Floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
              Dont think Pac is on roids but his head no longer looks proportional to his body.

And the TS has the nerve to mention Mayweather's head?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorillaz View Post
                I could swear Mayweather's head has gotten bigger over the years. And he's getting better physically with age. With the history of drug abuse in that family. I wouldn't be surprised if PBF's been on steroids for all his pro career.
                He's never failed a drug test, he must be on those undetectable steroids. What a ****in cheater!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                  So what does that say about Manny then? There have been allegations from two professional fighters and a former fighter turned trainer...

and no allegations about Floyd...
                  What does it matter, to my knowledge neither floyd Sr or Citron have a degree in biology or can be considered learned in the fields of sports medicine. They are Laymen in the subject just like all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    And the TS has the nerve to mention Mayweather's head?
                    that does'nt mean anything, it just means pacquiao drinks human breast milk more than cow breast milk

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooChild View Post
                      What does it matter, to my knowledge neither floyd Sr or Citron have a degree in biology or can be considered learned in the fields of sports medicine. They are Laymen in the subject just like all of us.
                      I dont think Manny is on roids, but I am pointing out the hypocritical claims of the thread starter.

Comment

Working...
                      X