Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just completed my Master's degree.

Comment

• I had a final interview exam. I just got back. I don't know why, I was nervous. I knew I would pass. But still, nervousness.

Kind of a relief.

Comment

• I need some female companionship..........

Kabukicho may be in my near future.

Comment

• Maybe Shin-Okubo is better. Kabukicho is ****ed up. But, it is still alive.

Comment

• Yeah, Kabukicho it is. I'm not sure that I'm going, though.

If I do go, probably I will try to visit an oppai pub or something.

Comment

• Of course, there are always the Chinese massage parlors. But, the girls aren't so hot a lot of the time.

Comment

• Suddenly, I'm ashamed of myself. Oh well, **** it. We only live once.

Comment

• Nogo heading to my old stomping grounds Go to Dogenzaka in Shibuya man, you'll like it better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                    Nogo heading to my old stomping grounds Go to Dogenzaka in Shibuya man, you'll like it better.
                    I know Dogenzaka.

Just less variety to be had there. Shinjuku is the stopping place for all of the corruption in this city. It's also home to all of the hustlers, though, too.

Actually, I just realized that I think I have a business card lying around for one Kabukicho establishment I went to once, which was okay. It is an oppai pub. If it is still around, that is. I'll have to check my drawer.

Comment

• Anyway, as I was drinking my beer, and posting here, I got a text from one of my students. We had a lesson scheduled, and I completely forgot about it. Because, of the final exam; and then, the relief; the beer, etc. First time it happened, but it was just that I was so concentrated on the exam.

So, I had to run out, teach the lesson, and now I'm just back.

Comment

Working...
                      X