No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    No offense taken - However hardcore and improvised it is the victor is still scripted, the event discussed, and the "high spots" executed according to the writer's. I'm just amazed by how much they're willing to do to themselves for their audience because of the history of death matches in Japan.

I could certainly never do it.
    Care to elaborate on "the history of death matches in Japan?"

This is no attempt to put your feet to the fire, whatsoever.

I'm just curious to hear about what you meant. (And you might have put it in those terms as shorthand, no issue. Just for discussion/entertainment I'd like to hear about these things.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      Care to elaborate on "the history of death matches in Japan?"

This is no attempt to put your feet to the fire, whatsoever.

I'm just curious to hear about what you meant. (And you might have put it in those terms as shorthand, no issue. Just for discussion/entertainment I'd like to hear about these things.)
      Back to me, which is what this thread is really about, I almost f'd my Vietnamese girl in front of the university a little bit a go, behind the bushes.

But there were 2 Japanese guys smoking cigs within viewing distances who would've seen.

Comment

• Well, death matches started in Japan in the 70s I believe, when they would replace the ring ropes with strands of barbed wire. Professional wrestling in Japan historically wasn't so much about theatrics as is often the case in the States, and the death match was sort of created as a direct response to that - A way to be very theatrical and dramatic for your audience.

From my understanding Japan was the first country to really popularize the death match way back when, and organizations like BJW (and CZW here in the States, who took their influence directly from Japan) still exist and carry on the tradition today.

How the Japanese public views it I have no idea.

Comment

Back to me, which is what this thread is really about, I almost f'd my Vietnamese girl in front of the university a little bit a go, behind the bushes.

But there were 2 Japanese guys smoking cigs within viewing distances who would've seen.
          Nice one.

Sorry for your loss as well.

Comment

• http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.co...n/death-match/

Comment

Be sure to take a video and upload it to 'the lang'.
              Bluh.. Not this one

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Nice one.

Sorry for your loss as well.
                No big loss.

I've had that many times.

But, never in front of the university.

I've been drinking a bit and didn't really give a shit.

I just told her lets go.

But then I realized there were these two Japanese guys to my left smoking cigs, and they would've been able to see the entirety of the ordeal (not the act itself, but the going behind the bushes, etc.).

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Bluh.. Not this one
                  Especially in the case of left overs, it's no problem to take a video and photos. They want you to remember them.

Comment

• F u c k, did I just say that?

I could always delete the post but who gives a s h i t.

Well, we are mostly all adults here.

Comment

• Had a good few last night .I was on here half steaming .Looking forward to a few tonight and Price Harrison

Comment

Working...
                      X