Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Klits get a raw deal since they're bigger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the Klits get a raw deal since they're bigger?

If Pac gets mad props for being a small guy beating bigger guys, do the Klits get ****ted on because they're bigger than their opponents? Is it fair?

It has a lot to do with it. And it's not so much that the opponents they are fighting aren't bigger. They can't punch. It's just the way the Heavyweight division is. To be successful, you need power. And hardly any of the top ten fighters that are in the division with the Klits have a punch.

Comment

These dudes got size, power, skill and brains. I just don't see anyone touching them.

Comment

Of course they win because they tower over the majority of their oppponents and outweigh many of them by 20 or so pounds. If they were evenly sized (like other divisions), the Klits would be just top 10-ers and not win belts like they do. That's the reason why the HW division is ****e and I don't like it.

Comment

They get a raw deal because they do what they have to, not exactly what blood-thirsty fans want them to. But, they don't have to. They're smart.

I've said it once, I'll say it again. If a fight is boring, 9 out of ten times, it's not the winner who is to blame. It's the loser.

The fight needed something to make it interesting. The winner did what he needed to. So, who else can you blame?

The loser was the guy who needed to do more, not the winner.

Comment

I think the lack of competition or at least the ease with which they are cleaning out the division will ultimately hurt their legacy. Its not their fault, but they are never gonna have the epic wars that Ali, Frazier, Foreman did which defined their careers. Kinda sucks for them.

Comment

no they get a raw deal because there white and european

Comment

Working...
              X