This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Ah no, I meant better than themselves last season.

I'm not convinced anyone is really better than us in this league. I just sense United will be more single minded and have a bigger squad and more striking options.

Issues for Chelsea is if Alonso or Morata get injured. We've shown Hazard whilst he makes us better he's just another cog in the machine. Morata and Alonso have no replacement parts.

Hazard is the cherry on top but he's not the difference between winning and losing in himself.

Batshoes needs to sort himself out. Has looked like a bum so far this season

I feel like Hazard still takes us from being a top 4 side to being Prem winners/ Elite European side. We can win without him but we really struggle to have our way with even the likes of Burnley at the same time.

I agree with Batshuayi. I rave about him because he truly is talented but he's struggled after the pre-season. Going full Torres against Burnley and then the freak own goal. He really did his chances in on that one.

Morata is a player though. I was on the side of "what's the point" in buying him but he is a player that is going to really end up being world class.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      Dybala really blossoming into great player, 5 goals and 3 assist in only 3 matches.

the bad news is juve rely on him too much, allegri bench dybala for preparation against barca and juve look kinda cluelesss without him.
      Best Argentinian player on the planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        I feel like Hazard still takes us from being a top 4 side to being Prem winners/ Elite European side. We can win without him but we really struggle to have our way with even the likes of Burnley at the same time.

I agree with Batshuayi. I rave about him because he truly is talented but he's struggled after the pre-season. Going full Torres against Burnley and then the freak own goal. He really did his chances in on that one.

Morata is a player though. I was on the side of "what's the point" in buying him but he is a player that is going to really end up being world class.
        careful tho... morata is very hot and cold. there was a time in very important matches when he look like the best player on the pitch even tho there are players like pogba, robben, tevez or cr7 playing with/againts him. but in another match he fall and lose ball alot.

but he's still u23 in juve, hopefully his game are more matured rightnow

Comment

c'mon.... messi still own it, atleast withold that statement until next year where messi fail in another international final.

Comment

That still belongs to Messi. Dybala was non-existent vs Real Madrid....a bottle-fest of Higuian proportions. Messi continues to do it at every level, even international when he's carrying Argentina.

Comment

• Piss poor Super Sunday tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
                Piss poor Super Sunday tbh
                Newcastle and Palace will win by 3-goals easy.

Comment

• Problem with Liverpool is they haven't addressed the defence, their biggest weakness.

Should have sold Coutinho and got at least 2 top class defenders.

Comment

• Don't really understand why both Arsenal, Liverpool, and Soton didn't sell the players that clearly want out.

It's a bit small time, imo.

It'd be different if it was like Atletico trying to get Costa on the cheap but they were getting good money.

Its insulting to have a player in the team who wants out. If Sanchez turns up next week and single-handedly beats Chelsea with the performance of his career it doesn't change the fact that he has no respect for anyone at Arsenal.

Comment

• Let's take a moment to remember when Chelsea denied Liverpool the title.

My only regret from that day is that we could get the job done with even less possession and less attempts on goal. The ideal would have been 1 shot on target and 3% possession. Or maybe no attempts on goal and a sweet OG.

Was listening to 606 yesterday. A London-based Liverpool fan rang in and wanted Klopp sacked and Steven Gerrard as manager.

Their hero-worship of toilet-brush head is incredible. Especially as he tried to go to Chelsea.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-10-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X