No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV & Books] Major Spoilers Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    no all of them are imune. remember at hardhome episode, the white walker jon killed, the fire in the meeting house evade him/turn off when he walk in to the house just like what happen to the night king does.

actually that is the first scene indicating that white walker are imune to fire.
    i saw the NK walk through fire on the episode where the children of the forest were with 3 eyed raven, bran and HODOR. which one is the first, was it hardhome?

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      i saw the NK walk through fire on the episode where the children of the forest were with 3 eyed raven, bran and HODOR. which one is the first, was it hardhome?
      yeah it was hardhome, remember jon duel with white walker. the house were on fire and the white walker with no fear just walk through the fire and kill a thenn then give jon some a55whooping

Comment

then the only logical thing why NK aim for viserion is because it is more vulnerable. the ice spear force + viserions velocity + vulnerable part make it a perfect target. then the impact going down possibly added to the death of viserion.
        NK was on the back of drogon, knew very well it won't create enough damage as dragon are known to have thick scales specially on the back. That is also the reason why he aim for Dany instead of drogon when they flew away.

Comment

For those who want a recap of Season 7 finale, here is the overview of the leaks.

Major spoilers ahead of course.

Jon and his allies bring the captured wight to a big parlay with Cersei and her allies at the Dragonpit in King's Landing. The Hound chops the wight in half, but the wight still tries to attack. They demonstrate it can only be killed by fire or dragonglass (?).

Cersei promises to send Lannister soldiers North to help against the White Walkers. After the meeting, Euron leaves with his fleet, and Tyrion has a private talk with Cersei.

Jon and Daenerys return to Dragonstone.

Theon has a fight with an Ironborn at the beach of Dragonstone.

Cersei reveals to Jaime that she will not fulfill her promise to support the fight against the White Walkers. She wants to let the White Walkers grind down her enemies. Jaime is disgusted by this and leaves towards the North.

Cersei awakens in a bed soaked with blood (her last scene)

Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, he is executed by Arya.

Jon's true parentage gets revealed by Bran and Sam

Flashback to the marriage between Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.

Jon and Daenerys leave by fleet towards the North. On the boat Daenerys and Jon have sex for the first time.

Last scene: The Night's King attacks the Wall riding an undead Vyserion who breathes blue fire, a big chunk of the wall falls down.
          http://green-chili.blogspot.de/p/episode-707.html
          Last edited by -Kev-; 08-22-2017, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            So a GoT spoilers thread brought out an OG like yourself

You haven't posted in a LONG time lol...you were active back when there was MAD nude allowed here

Bronn is a big fan fave, so is The Hound, Tormund and Davos. They're like the quad comedic relief of the show. Although The Hound is a lot more serious than the 3 and is more unintentionally funny.
            Yeah man, the no nudity rules kinda cramped my style lol. Wasn't as fun anymore.

But I do remember BS Lounge to be racist long before Trump was elected.

Reading the thread, I forget about that Jaqen dude. He was the coolest. I'd love a spin-off show with him and his adventures. That would be dope.

Anyways, good rapping with you, man. Take it easy.

Comment

Working...
            X