No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Clinches Brutal Knockout of Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    This fight was about 1 man who got careless in the ring and ran into a shot. I dont think it had anything to do with PEDs. Manny lunged in and he got dropped. It happens in boxing.
    He does it everytime he throws his left hand, **** he lunges everytime he moves forward really, which is one of the reasons that Marquez has been able to terrorize Pacquiao with counters in every one of their fights. If you give a counter puncher that many opportunities then you're getting knocked out. Marquez probably could've done this in their 3rd fight but he gave Manny too much respect because of all the fanfare surrounding Pacquiaos supposed improvements (which were ridiculously overhyped as I said on here before their 3rd fight).

This time Marquez knew 100%, where Pacquiao would be and what would be coming back, and we saw the result.

The fact that Pacquiao was clueless about Marquez' return fire really sums up his shortcomings against the Mexican. The same goes for Beristain and Roach, because it's not about the gameplan you bring in the fight, it's about the one you execute in the ring regarding adjustments.

I now anticipate what will be a golden age for boxingscene, when the horribly annoying Pacquiao fan club show exactly how clueless and ******ed they are, because the last time they made such a big deal over "foot stopping" tactics, so god only knows what they will come out with now.
    Last edited by Taylorslade; 12-09-2012, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorslade View Post
      He does it everytime he throws his left hand, **** he lunges everytime he moves forward really, which is one of the reasons that Marquez has been able to terrorize Pacquiao with counters in every one of their fights. If you give a counter puncher that many opportunities then you're getting knocked out. Marquez probably could've done this in their 3rd fight but he gave Manny too much respect because of all the fanfare surrounding Pacquiaos supposed improvements (which were ridiculously overhyped as I said on here before their 3rd fight).

This time Marquez knew 100%, where Pacquiao would be and what would be coming back, and we saw the result.

The fact that Pacquiao was clueless about Marquez' return fire really sums up his shortcomings against the Mexican. The same goes for Beristain and Roach, because it's not about the gameplan you bring in the fight, it's about the one you execute in the ring regarding adjustments.

I now anticipate what will be a golden age for boxingscene, when the horribly annoying Pacquiao fan club show exactly how clueless and ******ed they are, because the last time they made such a big deal over "foot stopping" tactics, so god only knows what they will come out with now.
      Manny has always gambled with that punch his entire carreer. The difference now is hes too old to get away with it.

Comment

Props to both fighters for giving us a great fight last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
          Roach is in a really bad slump!! 3 top attractions that he's trained & all 3 have lost in a row,1 got a really bad beat down & 2 got knocked the fuk out!!! Khan, Pacquiao & Chavez jr (2 real champions & 1 hype job)
          Lol, reality can suck sometimes. I'm still in awe of that great counter shot that Marquez landed!

Comment

I just saw the full fight today, Marquez caught Manny at the right time and counter him off balance (KD and KO).

Congrats to Marquez/team though.

Comment

I don't believe it......

Boxing is going down the tubes. For all you idiots who think that because Marquez is a great technician, that is why he won is ******ed. He is guilty until proven innocent in my eyes. He is DEF on PEDS and he mabe had plaster in his gloves as well. There isn't any other explanation for how a 40 yr old fighter gains one punch KO power all of a sudden. He was always obsessed with Manny's fame and success as an icon in boxing. He thinks that because he's this perfect boxer, he is better because Manny is a little less cute with every shot he throws. That tells me he would do ANYTHING to win. Look at who is strength and conditioning coach is. Need I say more? Manny was on his way to a dominant win minus the mysterious punching power that Marquez all of a sudden has. Hopefully an investigation or drug test will be rendered but it might not matter now considering who his trainer is. There is no way a fighter like Marquez can keep up at his age without cheating in my opinion. I always say that man will destroy the world and himself and that's what happened Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorslade View Post

It was a lucky punch.

Manny was winning until he tripped on Juan's foot.

Marquez is on steroids.

One guy even said the fight was fixed, and he dont like boxing anymore LOL

Edit:

Oh, and.....

The moron 2 posts prior said that the KD and KO only happened because Manny was off balance

And that GOD-FR33 idiot thinks that Marquez had loaded gloves.

Wow pac-stain's are ignorant pieces-of-****.
                Last edited by stretchedout; 12-10-2012, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Wow, redefining new levels of stupidity.....

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                  It was a lucky punch.

Manny was winning until he tripped on Juan's foot.

Marquez is on steroids.

One guy even said the fight was fixed, and he dont like boxing anymore LOL

Edit:

Oh, and.....

The moron 2 posts prior said that the KD and KO only happened because Manny was off balance

And that GOD-FR33 idiot thinks that Marquez had loaded gloves.

Wow pac-stain's are ignorant pieces-of-****.
                  OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

One genius just stated that the KO was fake, and another genius just insinuated that Manny intentionally allowed himself to be nearly decapitated in order to entice Mayweather into the ring

So we got.....

* It was a lucky punch.

* Manny was winning until he tripped on Juan's foot.

* Marquez is on steroids.

* The fight was fixed

* Both the KD and KO only happened because Manny was off balance

* Marquez had loaded gloves.

* The KO was fake

* Manny intentionally allowed himself to be nearly decapitated in order to entice Mayweather into the ring

Pac-stain's are by far.... the worst sporting fans on the planet, bar NONE.

You clowns are ridiculous.

Comment

caption this:

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      Boxing is going down the tubes. For all you idiots who think that because Marquez is a great technician, that is why he won is ******ed. He is guilty until proven innocent in my eyes. He is DEF on PEDS and he mabe had plaster in his gloves as well. There isn't any other explanation for how a 40 yr old fighter gains one punch KO power all of a sudden. He was always obsessed with Manny's fame and success as an icon in boxing. He thinks that because he's this perfect boxer, he is better because Manny is a little less cute with every shot he throws. That tells me he would do ANYTHING to win. Look at who is strength and conditioning coach is. Need I say more? Manny was on his way to a dominant win minus the mysterious punching power that Marquez all of a sudden has. Hopefully an investigation or drug test will be rendered but it might not matter now considering who his trainer is. There is no way a fighter like Marquez can keep up at his age without cheating in my opinion. I always say that man will destroy the world and himself and that's what happened Saturday night.

At least you now understand how people felt about Pac.

So I ask you, if Pac demands these extra tests and JMM refuses, will you bash Pac and praise JMM for refusing?

Another words if a 5th fight is going to be signed and Pac demands that he will only fight JMM if a blood test is accomplished and JMM refuses, will you accuse Pac of being a coward and ducking JMM for demanding such a test and not just trusting JMM's nice guy image and state that we should drop it and just let the commission do their jobs like they have always done so before?

What I'm trying to say here is, do you not see the irony of it all? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X