No announcement yet.

Video:Proof Mayweather Paid Ortiz Off! *New*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *El Prieto* View Post
    You *******s really can't be this stupid can you?
    Naah bro.. This vid is coming from a real boxing fan. Only the *****s like you can't see that your boy floyd just ripped you off and he is laughing his ass of to the bank. Checking out as you fluff him some more.. Geez.. who's really blind here hehe!? You *****s will worship your god even if it's a sucker punch a a kick to the groin, or a kick fest in a boxing match. You guys won't care as long as it's a W. Hail to the pimp hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Naah bro.. This vid is coming from a real boxing fan. Only the *****s like you can't see that your boy floyd just ripped you off and he is laughing his ass of to the bank. Checking out as you fluff him some more.. Geez.. who's really blind here hehe!? You *****s will worship your god even if it's a sucker punch a a kick to the groin, or a kick fest in a boxing match. You guys won't care as long as it's a W. Hail to the pimp hehe!
      LOL. Didn't pay for that fight just like I stopped paying for Pac fights. If anyone should be mad it should be you *******s as Manny has been ripping you off by fighting these has-beens. I mean seriously, he has you guys shelling out for the Marquez fight when come on, I knew 2 years ago when he was going to fight Maweather that even that fight was a joke. I can see the two guys for both of their bull****, unlike you tards, that Manny can do no wrong. Go fantasize about Pacroid like you always do and shut the fug up you Ladyboy cumdumpster.

Comment

What if it's just casual people buying his fights and barley any core boxing fans buying it?
        Casual fans can't tell the difference and they'll believe what they hear. Plus with Manny's entertaining style, I wouldn't be surprised if they're left satisfied, wanting to see more of him.

Comment

Working...
        X