Collapse
No announcement yet.

DeGale-Groves, Gavin-Mutley and Cleverly-Kuziemski RBR and discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeGale-Groves, Gavin-Mutley and Cleverly-Kuziemski RBR and discussion thread

The telecast starts in a little over an hour from now.

There will be several streams available for this.

Live Legal US Stream (Hopefully this works better than the EPIX failure of Klitschko-Solis), no guarantee's so don't bitch at me people: http://events.epixhd.com/boxing/

This one doesn't start until 4PM EDT (2 hours 7 minutes from now) and it's just the main 2 fights AFAIK.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
      Live Legal US Stream (Hopefully this works better than the EPIX failure of Klitschko-Solis), no guarantee's so don't bitch at me people: http://events.epixhd.com/boxing/
      Looks like a high-quality stream, but I think it's only available in the US.

Comment

I put US dinkus.

Comment

war degale puto

Comment

Isn't there usually a guy who does HQ streams of U.K fights. If anyone can remember, please PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
              I put US dinkus.
              Yes you did, but you didn't make it clear it's ONLY available in the US.

I watched a Russian stream earlier today, it was available in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                Isn't there usually a guy who does HQ streams of U.K fights. If anyone can remember, please PM me.
                PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  PM sent.

Thanks buddy. Appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Yes you did, but you didn't make it clear it's ONLY available in the US.

I watched a Russian stream earlier today, it was available in Canada.
                    Move to a real country, where Jew's run our boxing networks and keep white fighters off their air.

Comment

Working...
                    X