Collapse
No announcement yet.

London Riots are kicking off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you have thousands of people you're always going to get a few wanting to cause trouble. Same at any event.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      When you have thousands of people you're always going to get a few wanting to cause trouble. Same at any event.
      Last month you were insulting anti-lockdown protesters, talking about how dangerous they were for spreading the virus.

Well those crowds were tiny compared to this. In the most infected place in all of Europe, no less...

You spent the last months saying how dangerous the virus was. How important it was to stay at home.

Where's your outrage Robbie? Half of them aren't even wearing masks.

Where is your outrage for all the protesters and rioters in the USA, in Canada, in Europe? All of them are serial killers. Each one of them is spreading deadly disease to dozens of other people. And then they will all kill their grandparents.

For these last months you were very vocal. Where is your outrage now?

Last edited by Vlad_; 06-04-2020, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Last month you were insulting anti-lockdown protesters, talking about how dangerous they were for spreading the virus.

Well those crowds were tiny compared to this. In the most infected place in all of Europe, no less...

You spent the last months saying how dangerous the virus was. How important it was to stay at home.

Where's your outrage Robbie?

This is fake news! According to UK members here it was very peaceful!

Comment

Where's your outrage Robbie? Half of them aren't even wearing masks.

I don't know if you know but the UK isn't in lockdown no more. I don't agree with protests in the UK for a US problem.

Comment

I don't know if you know but the UK isn't in lockdown no more. I don't agree with protests in the UK for a US problem.
            Oh the lockdowns are gone, huh? So the virus stopped killing?
            I mean last month it was the biggest killer ever.

And even though the lockdowns are eased. Social distancing must still be respected. England is limiting gatherings to groups of 6. These people are all stuffed up and half are not wearing masks.

You had no issue commenting about US lockdown protesters last month. In fact you were very vocal. Where is your issue with tens of thousands of people gathering in most major cities without any distancing rules?

As hypocritical on this as you were on Trump visiting St John's. Outrage at Trump but not at the "peaceful" protesters who simply set the building on fire...

Comment

Lockdown rules have changed, we are very much still in lockdown though..... right across the UK, with slightly different rules for Scotland, N.Ireland etc

All those protesters are breaking those rules, as they are not practicing social-distancing and most are not wearing masks to protect other people.

Have you even been paying attention to the lockdown phases?

Comment

And even though the lockdowns are eased. Social distancing must still be respected. England is limiting gatherings to groups of 6. These people are all stuffed up and half are not wearing masks.

You had no issue commenting about US lockdown protesters last month. In fact you were very vocal. Where is your issue with tens of thousands of people gathering in most major cities without any distancing rules?

As hypocritical on this as you were on Trump visiting St John's. Outrage at Trump but not at the "peaceful" protesters who simply set the building on fire...
                The lockdown rules have been eased, the whole of UK is still in lockdown though..... fake news, most people still staying at home and can't return to work, practising social-distancing etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

Smart thinking with the sign there, can just bring that to every protest no matter the cause, saves having to make a new one each week

Comment

People gathering to protest police brutality is a little different from people protesting to get their damn hair cut.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                      Fake news by a dumb yank.

I was at the protest yesterday and it was peaceful with all races of people speaking with once voice.

But trust a gormless yank to pick pictures of a couple of wankers out of thousands of people and try to create a false narrative like they did with Saddam’s non-existent weapons of mass destruction, lol.

Crazy yanks. LMAO
                      in bold. what a mistake

Comment

Working...
                      X