Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can't deny the fact that Mayweather ducked Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't deny the fact that Mayweather ducked Khan.

You just can't deny it and it's a shame because it was a great match up. Khan had everything to give Floyd problems. And Floyd didn't have the power to knock Khan out.

It would have sold at least 1.5 millions PPV if not more. Floyd can't say money was an issue.

Floyd for sure fought a lot of fighters, has a great resume, but he ducked Khan.

Its a hard one for me, but when you set a poll "Who should i fight" Khan or Maidana and then pick the other guy then that had to be questioned. I know the answers you are going to get would be "He would KO Khan", Who da phuck is Khan doe etc But if we stick to the facts of the matter then yeah it was a duck.

He would have sold more than Maidana for sure, but maybe they thought Khan speed would bother Mayweather. I know he can time Khan but would he be able to KHTFO?

Comment

but according to some die hard floyd fan on here. he said floyd picked maidana because maidana won on all 4 polls on 4 different sites... except for the poll on his own site.

Comment

You cant be serious bro c'mon now

Comment

Nobody's ducking Khan... Im no Mayweather fan but nobody on earth has ever ducked Khan. People need to stop with that bs...

Comment

when was he supposed to fight him? after beating the great julio diaz?

or was it the amazing carlos molina fight

Comment

You can deny it, but it wouldn't be true. Cherry pickers pick cherries.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Its a hard one for me, but when you set a poll "Who should i fight" Khan or Maidana and then pick the other guy then that had to be questioned. I know the answers you are going to get would be "He would KO Khan", Who da phuck is Khan doe etc But if we stick to the facts of the matter then yeah it was a duck.

He would have sold more than Maidana for sure, but maybe they thought Khan speed would bother Mayweather. I know he can time Khan but would he be able to KHTFO?
                Maidana beat Lil Floyd Junior Adrien Broner. There was a story to be sold there.

Also, Maidana was a champion, which made the Mayweather vs Maidana fight a unification fight. Khan was a nobody with no belt or status at welterweight.

Finally, there FOUR Polls set up. Maidana WON THREE of those polls and Khan only won ONE, and only because he rallied his twitter/facebook fans to vote for him.

Khan didn't deserve shieeet, and no one ducked him.

Khan still has Chris Algieri issues.

Comment

Since I've comeback from my 2 months vacation from NSB I got so little patience with some of you cats. My ignore list has doubled in 3 weeks cuz there are just so many mfers who wanna insult mfers, who aren't funny, who aren't creative & just aren't good at adding to any discussion moving forward.

Also D- trolling.

Comment

He wanted no part of Khan. Even did a Poll on who the fans wanted him to fight. Khan or Maidana!!
                    Khan prevailed over Marcos Maidana in the week-long fan voting that Mayweather announced on Twitter back on Feb. 3. The voting closed on Sunday, with Khan recording 20,105 votes to 15,474 for Maidana.

He fights Maidana hahahahahahahaha:AOR:

Thats a duck if i ever seen one!

Khan pulled 60% of the votes in Floyds poll
                    http://en.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/282159.html

Comment

Working...
                    X