No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Drops, Beats Down Lamont Peterson For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by etech1 View Post
    Good analyses. Spence's defence is a little suspect. I think he will be on top of 97% of 147 and 154 pound divisions, as long as his speed holds out. He has a great jab. His jab, speed, and power would give him the W over most fighters.

He probably has no problem getting drug into a dog fight, because he knows he can bang. That mind set could very well have him doing the chicken dance sometime in the future though.
    That's excactly how I see it. It seems that because he wants to bang, he leaves the chin out there for a second before he lands his own punch, it's not really a flaw, it's more a decision type thing. from his perspective I believe. I don't see anybody from 147 KO'ing him and I only see a few survivors who won't get KO'd - Keith and Crawford.

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
      I think he should fight whoever wants to fight. People will criticize, but people will criticize no matter what.
      We could get Spence/Thurman, after Thurman's tune up, and people will still complain about something.
      Not me. I would be very happy with that but unfortunately it's just not going to happen. Thurman already made it very clear he's not fighting Spence in 2018 and Spence is definitely planning another fight for the end of 2018.
      2017 had a lot of title holders fighting each other. Hopefully 2018 will have more of the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        Not me. I would be very happy with that but unfortunately it's just not going to happen. Thurman already made it very clear he's not fighting Spence in 2018 and Spence is definitely planning another fight for the end of 2018.
        2017 had a lot of title holders fighting each other. Hopefully 2018 will have more of the same.
        Definitely won't happen next, maybe not even 2018. Spence should just stay active. It's not his fault the other guys don't want to fight him.
        Keep destroying whoever is in front of you.

Comment

• Can some boxing experts help me understand something!??!!?

against danny garcia, petersons plan was to obviously stick and move for more than half the fight, which i guess worked being i had that fight a 114-114 draw.. but against spence, petersons plan was to stay stationary right in front of spence to fight him on the inside??!!!!

What the fuhhh was he thinking in all seriousness?? stick and move vs garcia and stand and bang with spence? wtf!?

Comment

Working...
          X