No announcement yet.

Crawford destroys this version of Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford destroys this version of Manny

pacman is still a good fighter but he is past it. He edged out a win vs horn (not officially) but against Crawford it's game over for Manny.

Of course....

Comment

That fight is never happening. I think Pac will probably rematch Horn then retire.

Comment

Yeah, this fight showed that pac just agreed, nothing wrong with that... I think the pac version of mayweather fight would have sued crawford, but this one just loses...

Sad, time to wait for new heroes

Comment

Originally posted by wlad1111 View Post
          pacman is still a good fighter but he is past it. He edged out a win vs horn (not officially) but against Crawford it's game over for Manny.
          Okay, is that something to boast about, Crawford, Spence and Thurman beating up a washed up shot aging legend who was done way before Marquez KO him?

Im surprised nobody roughed Manny up sooner. They got scared still thinking of that 2009 Manny

Comment

I wouldn't even consider it a good win

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Okay, is that something to boast about, Crawford, Spence and Thurman beating up a washed up shot aging legend who was done way before Marquez KO him?

Im surprised nobody roughed Manny up sooner. They got scared still thinking of that 2009 Manny
              i am not saying it's something to boast about but there were some people pushing for this fight to happen even saying Crawford would lose. This fight would be a brutal beat down that paq should stay way from.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                I wouldn't even consider it a good win
                wtf are you talking about ?

Comment

i dont know about destroy but i'd definitely favor bud...spence tho will retire manny i think

Comment

Crawford completely destroys this version of pacquiao. Pacman gets out of the ring in stretchers.

Comment

Working...
                    X