Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Lol both of them are somewhere in the top 4000
    I lol'd

Seriously tho, Danny Jacobs is one big Pirog shot and a questionable decision away from being 34-0 with an 85% KO percentage

I know you can't take away times a dude got caught...otherwise ****, Khan might be undefeated lol

But if Pirog doesn't land that particular shot at that particular moment, Jacobs likely goes onto win that fight

And he could've easily gotten the decision against 3G

Danny is f**king good, man.

Comment

Judah lost to Paulie Malignaggi. He is trash.

Comment

Both got KOed by Russian dudes.

Comment

Jacobs obviously. I mean he went 12 with the goat MW so he himself is like top 30 all Time already

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Judah is also still active
            Don't play dumb dude, Judah is old and shot and won't beat anyone good, Jacobs still has an opportunity to build a legacy. Nice try though.

Comment

I think Jacobs will go down in boxing history as the better fighter. Jacobs is still in his prime and can add some great wins to his record. I think Jacobs is the smarter fighter. The braver fighter. The more dependable fighter. The more rugged and durable fighter. Judah was fragile with slow powers of recovery. He was a front runner who quit mentally when things got too rough. I watched him quit mentally to Khan, Clottey and Baldimar. Judah had speed, skill and power. So does Jacobs without Judah's weaknesses.

Comment

Judas was inconsistent but he does hold the distinction of once being the lineal(undisputed) welterweight champ. He also was a two time junior welterweight titlist. Jacobs once held a title, he was the WBA champ while Golovkin was the WBA "super" champion. Quite a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
                  Jacobs career isn't over yet.
                  Zackly...i hate these revisionist comparisons.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Judah is also still active
                    In my humble opinion...Judah is/was the biggest waste of talent in the history of the sport. That hanspeed was second to none. Lifestyle got in the way of true greatness.

Comment

Working...
                    X