Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree Pacquiao-Marquez IV was the best boxing fight in a long time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you agree Pacquiao-Marquez IV was the best boxing fight in a long time?

this is one of the few boxing matches which i rate a perfect 5 stars out of 5.

For both fighters this fight meant everything..for Marquez it was a last chance at redemption...while for Pacquaio defeat meant that his chance of fighting p4p king Floyd Mayweather jr were over.

This fight had everything there was it could be listed as a great technical fight while also as a slugfest(especially round 3 and 4)..and no-one saw the end coming..with Pacquiao knocked out cold.
    This fight's will be listed to other great fights such as Holyfeild-Bowe 1,Gatti-Ward 3 and Corrales-Castillo 1.

Q)how much would you rate this fight out of 5?
    Q)Do you agree Pacquiao-Marquez IV the best boxing fight in a long time

Absolutely yes. Every minute of every round was mesmerizing. 5/5

Comment

Best boxing fight? There was no boxing there [Not in a literal sense; This is boxing, so of course there will be boxing]. It was Pacquiao recklessly pounding on Marquez while getting stopped in his tracks, stunned, hurt or dropped by every meaningful right hand Marquez threw. It was more of a fight than a boxing match.

Comment

It's an interesting fight too, in the sense that Marquez looked a lot slower than he's ever looked, didn't seem to pull the trigger as much, and Pacquiao looked like vintage 2009 Pacquiao, Marquez found the right openings and took full advantage of them. Great high level fight, insane ending.

Comment

Yeah it was one of the best fights I seen in a while. I didn't pay to watch it. I watched on my computer for free. It was cool I got to dubb it on a DVD a week later on the replay. That fight was a classic.

Comment

if Marquez didn't put him to sleep then No but Marquez was all like fuck judges

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
              Best boxing fight? There was no boxing there [Not in a literal sense; This is boxing, so of course there will be boxing]. It was Pacquiao recklessly pounding on Marquez while getting stopped in his tracks, stunned, hurt or dropped by every meaningful right hand Marquez threw. It was more of a fight than a boxing match.
              Well because some boxing experts here think running backwards, fighting defensively, wait for his opponent to punch first is boxing. Other than that is not boxing. Floydiot.

What will happen to the fight if both fighters in the ring is waiting for one another who will punch first? And.how about if both somehow punch at the same time and run to opposite direction defensively running backwards to avoid their punches? Then rinse and repeat over and over. Do you think someone will still watch boxing? Because the boxing you know is bullshet.
              Last edited by straightleft; 05-16-2013, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Yes classic fight, classic fighters, and one of the most memorable endings to any fight ever

Comment

one of my favorite FIGHTS......

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Best fights.....no, it was good though. More shocking than anything. Marquez looked less fluid than he had in 2011, and Manny looked his best since 2010 against Clottey. And than bam........Marquez knocks him out. It was crazy as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X