No announcement yet.

Peaky Blinders Season 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Peaky Blinders Season 4

what a great show. it's never a dull episode.

the first time Thomas Shelby and Luca Changretta was just plain bad ass and intense. was such a great shot.

any you ****s follow this?

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    what a great show. it's never a dull episode.

the first time Thomas Shelby and Luca Changretta was just plain bad ass and intense. was such a great shot.

any you ****s follow this?
    I'm gonna steer clear of this thread until December 21 when Netflix has it. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      I'm gonna steer clear of this thread until December 21 when Netflix has it. I love it.
      i just missed when they cuss and there's nudity. don't know why they removed it.

Comment

i just missed when they cuss and there's nudity. don't know why they removed it.
        Pretty bad ass season.

Hated to see John go, but ah. In a gangster show, the cast tends to shrink down considerably. So no biggie.

I really thought Arthur got it, TBH.

Looking back though, they played it just right. Never showed him in the casket and silenced all the talk about him being hurt. Very clever.

Now he's into politics. Not surprising. It was the next logical step. Dude can't rest.

Not sure what they're going to do with season five, but I'm interested to see it.

RIP Alfie
        RIP John
        RIP Adrien Brody doing Marlon Brando impression

Comment

Pretty bad ass season.

Hated to see John go, but ah. In a gangster show, the cast tends to shrink down considerably. So no biggie.

I really thought Arthur got it, TBH.

Looking back though, they played it just right. Never showed him in the casket and silenced all the talk about him being hurt. Very clever.

Now he's into politics. Not surprising. It was the next logical step. Dude can't rest.

Not sure what they're going to do with season five, but I'm interested to see it.

RIP Alfie
          RIP John
          RIP Adrien Brody doing Marlon Brando impression
          you gotta try watching Gomorrah La Serie. The new Season just got finished so you can download it all the episodes now. it's the 3rd season now.

Comment

you gotta try watching Gomorrah La Serie. The new Season just got finished so you can download it all the episodes now. it's the 3rd season now.
            Is it a gangster show?

Comment

Is it a gangster show?
              is it a gangster show? it's going to make Peaky Blinders look like the ****ing Notebook lmao!

Comment

is it a gangster show? it's going to make Peaky Blinders look like the ****ing Notebook lmao!
                Dayum!

Haha.

For real?

Well I'll check it out then.

Comment

Dayum!

Haha.

For real?

Well I'll check it out then.
                  have a blast. but i must warn you this is no hollywood mr hero that's gonna come save the day.

Comment

Gomorrah is the only show that pulls me deep. I love Gomorrah.

I was gonna buy the 3rd season set once series is over in Italy. That is how old school i am lol.

Download where?

Comment

Working...
                    X