Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury's Klitschko Win is Impressive - Joshua Not So Much!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreakingBox View Post
    Everybody asks why Deontay didn't fight the Klitschko's or why has has no signature wins. Let me explain to some of these morons. Vitali retired before Deontay got a chance to even fight him. Wladimir held like 4 or 5 belts when Deontay became the WBC champ in January of 2015. Deontay wanted to fight Wlad, but Tyson Fury got to him first as a mandatory and took all of the belts in November of 2015. January 2016, Wilder and Fury have a heated exchange in the ring after Wilder's win over Szpilka. Wilder and Fury are calling each other out and building a unification bout. What happens next, Fury goes on hiatus and loses all of his belts. Charles Martin wins the vacated IBF because Glazkov twisted his knee. I know, I know, who the hell is Martin and Glazkov? Exactly, tomato cans!!! Joshua goes after the easiest belt and takes it from Martin. Then, the WBA decides to allow Klitschko and Joshua to fight for the vacant WBA belt. Klitschko loses and retires. So, tell me how Wilder would ever get a chance to fight Klitschko? As for why Wilder has no signature wins. Well, its just a case of bad luck for Wilder. Two of his signature opponents, Povetkin and Ortiz, both failed drug tests and the fights were canceled. We should praise Wilder for what he has done and stop talking about what he hasn't. The man has got the most deadly right hand in the division and he's the most exciting heavyweight I've seen in a long time. After folding Stiverne up like a lawn chair, I doubt anybody wants to step in the ring with him!!
    You didnt explain anything bc the explanation was already given after his win over Stiverne in 2015 and that explanation was he would NOT be persuing TOP guys anytime soon and would not be rushed to Klitchko . Funny isnt this what Wilder claims everyone who holds a belt now do ? lmao

Joshua didnt pursue anything he was OFFERED by Martin to fight him bc that was the only big fight available at the time for Martin and Joshua was already levels above everyone besides Klitchko .

Yes defeating Stiverne would surely scare everyone off for eternity !

Also Fury was already in a rematch claus with Klitchko when SUPPOSEDLY Wilder wanted Fury ,so that whole in ring fiasco was also pointless too. But they were building a unification bout ? Really ? lol
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-15-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I find it amusing that Wlad gets some stick for losing (after almost winning -- and Joshua got a slow count in his backyard) against AJ, at 41 years old, but Lennox Lewis lovers will tell you their hero was "too old" when he looked bad against and was ultimately chased out of boxing by Vitali Klitschko -- Lewis was 37, not that old for a heavyweight. It's all a matter of bias, I guess.

Comment

Also, can any of you Wilder fans explain to me again why he won't fight Whyte for 3 or 4 million? Can you imagine Ali saying no to a fight with Norman for 12 million back in the day? Also, guys like Ali fought EVERYBODY back then and they regularly fought 6 times per year. Wilder started off fighting regularly but now he fights, gets hurt, comes back against a soft opponent to test out the hand or arm, then fights another bum for a warm up, then calls people out. It's a racket

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
          Actual meaningful fights come with risks attached. A loss would undermine the appeal of the big payday fight, those two unbeaten records would be a key part of the pre fight marketing.

Rants on the other hand are risk and cost free. The name of the game appears to take as few real risks as possible in advance of getting Wilder in a ring vs Joshua, so expect to see more rants and nothing opposing Wilder more credible than a Brezeale or similar.
          This is true but why should Joshua only take relevant fights ,even Takam on a 2 week training camp is by far more than Wilder hss risked . We will see who Wilder fights next and if he continues to let Joshua do all the fights for him while he does twitter rants . lol

Comment

Also, Ortiz has been cleared by the WBC. Does anyone hear Wilder clamoring for an Ortiz fight now that it can happen??? No. He has gone silent on that one all of a sudden hahaha. I wonder why?....

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
              Also, can any of you Wilder fans explain to me again why he won't fight Whyte for 3 or 4 million? Can you imagine Ali saying no to a fight with Norman for 12 million back in the day? Also, guys like Ali fought EVERYBODY back then and they regularly fought 6 times per year. Wilder started off fighting regularly but now he fights, gets hurt, comes back against a soft opponent to test out the hand or arm, then fights another bum for a warm up, then calls people out. It's a racket
              Beware NORMAN ,no price would get in the ring with that guy !

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                At least AJ would take those fights, meanwhile Wilder is just all talk and wont even fight Whyte lol
                Of course he doesn't, why would he wanna fight a bum? He wants Joshua..you know the guy who's hiding behind that whyte guy and his promoter eddie?!

Comment

The same guy that could have fought that aging Wlad during his 9 years career and looked the other way? Yeah Wilder you really can't talk with your stellar resume.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    fury had the biggest win in the sport in years and squandered it on drugs, got overshadowed by roidboy so soon after that nobody even remembers
                    This is like a crackhead prostitute talking ablut how she used to be Prom Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      Of course he doesn't, why would he wanna fight a bum? He wants Joshua..you know the guy who's hiding behind that whyte guy and his promoter eddie?!
                      His whole record is filled with bums r*tard. his record is so padded it is shameful that people like you pretend he is above fighting bums all of a sudden. He wanted 7 mil to fight a bum? He knew he was pricing himself out of the fight which is why he asked for way more than he is worth. Wilder just wants the AJ fight to cash out cuz he knows he will be exposed. Too bad he doesnt call the shots cuz he has no support or fan base just goons like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X