How would Thurman had handle Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    Since when?
    Since 3 of his last 4 fights. If you weren't fapping you'd have noticed.
    I actually don't have any problem with Keith but your fanboyism is annoying.

Comment

Crawford had a great game plan which was basically using his size and distance. I'm sure if Thurman utilized the same game plan and caught him with the same shots Crawford did he would have probably stopped him. Either way, you can't do much better than what Crawford was able to do against a cagey fighter. Who's to say Thurman would've had the same success?

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        Thurman is 155-160 lbs fight night. Crawford is 157 lbs. They're the same size except crawford has a bigger reacher and is taller.
        Thurman weighed 162 against Guerrero on fight night and that was in 2015. Keep it real. The dude comes into fights a Super Middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Thurman weighed 162 against Guerrero on fight night and that was in 2015. Keep it real. The dude comes into fights a Super Middleweight.
          Why dont you say anything about Spence being a weight bully?

Comment

Thurman beats any 147lbs or 140bls trying to come up. (Yup, Even Crawford)

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Since 3 of his last 4 fights. If you weren't fapping you'd have noticed.
              I actually don't have any problem with Keith but your fanboyism is annoying.
              Not only that, his running completely depletes his gas tank too. He's breathing heavy and glossy eyed by the 8th round these days! WTF?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                Why dont you say anything about Spence being a weight bully?
                Spence is in the same boat along with Brook. All coming in at Super Middleweight.

Comment

Ever since Thurman got wobbled by that Callazo body shot he has been more cautious. Not sure if it was that punch specifically, but I noticed he doesn't have that "one-time" killer instinct in recent fights. I think the outcome is the same vs. Diaz.

Comment

Working...
                  X