Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johsua-Wilder is a mismatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok then let see it, The winner of Johsua/Wald vs Wilder/Parter for all the belts

Comment

Wilder takes this. He is faster and he does not stay in one place.

It will be a great fight for sure.

Comment

Cant believe some of ya actually think Wilder is a good fighter lol.

He has size and speed which is sadly enough to make some noise in the current HW division but he still sucks.

His style is so ugly i cant watch him.

And frankly i think his power is overrated. I saw him knocking out a bunch of cans but against higher level competition, his power isnt quite there.

joshua and Wlad are harder punchers.

Wilder is a fkin bum

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Cant believe some of ya actually think Wilder is a good fighter lol.

He has size and speed which is sadly enough to make some noise in the current HW division but he still sucks.

His style is so ugly i cant watch him.

And frankly i think his power is overrated. I saw him knocking out a bunch of cans but against higher level competition, his power isnt quite there.

joshua and Wlad are harder punchers.

Wilder is a fkin bum
          Having a pretty style is not a prerequisite for having an effective style. Plenty of dudes especially at heavy have had ugly awkward looking styles.

Heavyweight is also different than most classes because these guys are so large and powerful even the best guys can get laid out. It is quite different than most classes in boxing.

If Wilder was a bum he already would have lost~ because the going got tough for him in a couple fights. A bum folds when the going gets tough in the slightest and Wilder came through. He is a much better fighter than you give him credit for, there is nothing to be sad about.

Comment

Say what you want about Deontay's style, but bums don't win the Golden Gloves, U.S. Amateur Championships, and an Olympic medal in under 30 amateur fights.

If you think about it, he has a freakish amount of talent to be beating heavyweights who have twice the ring experience he has.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
              Say what you want about Deontay's style, but bums don't win the Golden Gloves, U.S. Amateur Championships, and an Olympic medal in under 30 amateur fights.

If you think about it, he has a freakish amount of talent to be beating heavyweights who have twice the ring experience he has.
              Didn't Joshua do the same thing? Started boxing late and won amateur tourneys and an olympic gold medal?

Both these dudes are capable boxers but people constantly speak as if they have no skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Come now....you're taking about sparring.

Vlad has been DESTROYED in the pros by an active member of the PGA.

Vlad is another bulky guy with a tiny fuel tank.
                Wlad will do whatever he wants with Wilder, Wlad will easily stop Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  Wlad will do whatever he wants with Wilder, Wlad will easily stop Wilder
                  You're tripping hard.

Vlad couldn't even beat sorry ass Tyson Fury.

Wilder beats the cobwebs off that old man.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
                    Wilder takes this. He is faster and he does not stay in one place.

It will be a great fight for sure.
                    That's what they don't understand...Wilder has the stamina to move all night.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Yep.. i reviewed their last few fights and the difference of levels are clear as day.

If this fight happens, expect a mid round stoppage.

Wilder is an amateur.
                      LOL Ok there ace. We'll just have to take your word for it

Comment

Working...
                      X