Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko was 10 times a boxer than Wilder is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
    Yet Vlad chose to avoid Wilder in his comeback fight
    What come back fight ? And how would he get that fight when even mandatories cant get the scheduled fights on time ? Is Wlad supposed to wait 2 years for Wilder to get things together and knowing fury probably ends his career ? If anything Wlad wants Fury ,you guys are on drugs. Ha

Comment

People hating on Wilder's style are simply just that, haters.

Anyone that has a decent reference in boxing knows, Wilder's style is mostly garbage. He swats with his hook/jab at times. He looks off balance in stance. The part that you can't call text book however is his explosive power. Or the speed that backs it up. If he manages to land any of those awkward shots within 12 rds, the average heavyweight is probably not going to stand up to it.

I thought Ortiz chin was solid but it might of got cracked from their first fight. This fight only took another shot from Wilder and it showed Ortiz had lost it from their first fight.

Wlad was a super cautious fighter once he realized he couldn't take a shot. This fight would be no different and I can see Wilder eventually landing one of his odd shots and laying Wlad out. There is nothing wrong in believing that. On the other hand, because I never saw Vitali hurt and his accumulative power was no joke, I would probably take him beating Wilder in the later rounds IF he could absorb Wilder's punch no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
        People criticized boring style of Klitschkos but both of them were 10 times better boxers than Wilder is.

Wilder gets outboxed by journeymen and part time cab drivers for rounds and rounds before landing his ko punch.

Fat a$$ Fury is the best HW boxer right now.
        I despise the Klitschko’s, especially Wlad. That said you are being conservative with posting they are 10 times the boxer wilder is.

Comment

Lol, is that even a question.

Wilder is poor people`s Vitali. Worse version, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            If Wladimir wants to prove that, then just fight Wilder.

Manny Pacquiao is still fighting, and he's in his 40s.

No excuses. No running. No crying. Fight Wilder.
            LOL, Wilder could of proved it when neither of them were retired but we all remember what Shirley Winkle said at the time. They chose to duck Wlad. Most likely because of the absolute embarrassing pastings he took in Sparring with Wlad.

Comment

I was right all along.

Comment

Working...
              X