No announcement yet.

Hearn sets the record straight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Yeah, most people are using common sense and think for themselves, weigh up the proof and come to a conclusion.

You're blinded by your hate for Eddie that you think 100% of what he says is untrue

And also, rich to ask for common sense when your response to why AJ wouldn't want the fight is "he's scared"

hahahahahahaha

Even if 100% cast iron proof was given there would still be a section of posters coming up with wierd angles and conspiracies....

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      In other news, OJ Simpson sets the record straight.
      Let's believe Wilder instead

"AJ is scared! No more ducking, no more dodging, no more hiding"

"AJ wanted the 50 million, it was Eddie..."

"AJ is scared"

"I'll sign the contract tomorrow!"

"I want 50-50 now"

Comment

Yeah, most people are using common sense and think for themselves, weigh up the proof and come to a conclusion.

You're blinded by your hate for Eddie that you think 100% of what he says is untrue

And also, rich to ask for common sense when your response to why AJ wouldn't want the fight is "he's scared"

hahahahahahaha
        Not surprising Eddie ls #1 minion , the guy who basically regurgitates what Eddie says like it’s factual decides to respond

First off groupie I’ve never claimed AJ was scared , I remember you directly asking me that and I said no he isn’t scared.

I tend not to believe elite level boxers are scared of fighting another fighter .please Show me where I said that

I’m not blinded by my hate for Hearn, I’m on record here saying I used to be a fan of his but the more interviews I watched and sh.it he does , I just think he’s a f.ucking dishonest snake who doesn’t respect the fans , fighters or anyone involved in the sport and his ego has gone overboard since AJ blew up.

I on record saying I hope his DAZN venture is a success but think it’ll be a uphill battle to get elite names to sign with him and get boxing / casual fans interested and paying for the DAZN app. But hope I’m wrong, more boxing and good fights is always good and if there’s actual good fights on a constant basis I that I want to watch I’ll purchase the app

You just can’t stand any negative words about a man who’s d.ick you’d suck if given the opportunity and recite his talking points word for word like it’s the gospel.

Your blinded by Eddies s.emen , If after the last year especially the last 3 months you can’t see Hearn didn’t and never wanted this fight in 2018 then I don’t know what to say

Your basically Eddies Internet battered Wife on NSB , he lies to you ,cheats on you and yet you still defend him. Sad that F.ucking grown men acting like h.oes when it comes to not even a fighter ( which you do) but a promoter

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          https://youtu.be/iw89Q9tWd98
          The $50 million funds were never proven or shown.
          No contract was ever sent to joshua.
          They would not even meet hearn.
          Its all been smoke and mirrors all along by wilder and his team.

Hopfully this ends the debate on who is messing around in this fight.
          Eddie Hearns is a compulsive liar, not bothered now as we all know he ducked Wilder it is a ***** move, not one Heavyweight champs do

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Not surprising Eddie ls #1 minion , the guy who basically regurgitates what Eddie says like it’s factual decides to respond

First off groupie I’ve never claimed AJ was scared , I remember you directly asking me that and I said no he isn’t scared.

I tend not to believe elite level boxers are scared of fighting another fighter .please Show me where I said that

I’m not blinded by my hate for Hearn, I’m on record here saying I used to be a fan of his but the more interviews I watched and sh.it he does , I just think he’s a f.ucking dishonest snake who doesn’t respect the fans , fighters or anyone involved in the sport and his ego has gone overboard since AJ blew up.

I on record saying I hope his DAZN venture is a success but think it’ll be a uphill battle to get elite names to sign with him and get boxing / casual fans interested and paying for the DAZN app. But hope I’m wrong, more boxing and good fights is always good and if there’s actual good fights on a constant basis I that I want to watch I’ll purchase the app

You just can’t stand any negative words about a man who’s d.ick you’d suck if given the opportunity and recite his talking points word for word like it’s the gospel.

Your blinded by Eddies s.emen , If after the last year especially the last 3 months you can’t see Hearn didn’t and never wanted this fight in 2018 then I don’t know what to say

Your basically Eddies Internet battered Wife on NSB , he lies to you ,cheats on you and yet you still defend him. Sad that F.ucking grown men acting like h.oes when it comes to not even a fighter ( which you do) but a promoter
            Yeah I criticize Hearn on a daily basis

You'd see that if Deontay's c0ck wasn't stuck in your throat.

If he's dishonest then Wilder and Shelley should just sign and prove it, or prove that AJ/Hearn don't want it by coming out and say they'll still sign.

But what did we hear from them? "I want 50/50"

Someone know they didn't get the deal they wanted and backed out. Obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              He's a promoter. He's lying to you.
              This is a very weak argument. If indeed one can credit is as such and not simply a lazy ad hominem.

If your contention is that promoters would happily distort the truth or even lie if it suited them then most would agree. To state that simply by virtue of being a promoter the statement is untrue is simply asinine.

The fact is that even if a Promoter is a frequent liar they would be lying for a purpose and if telling the truth would serve them better then they'd do that. In fact, given their profession and the need to preserve at least a level of ongoing credibility they have an interest in telling as close a version of the truth as possible whilst still serving their purpose, which puts them squarely in the same bracket as other people communicating with an agenda, like you for instance if you're in some way being paid to push a particular line.

Comment

"Baghdad Bob sets the record straight on American invasion of Iraq"

Comment

Yeah I criticize Hearn on a daily basis

You'd see that if Deontay's c0ck wasn't stuck in your throat.

If he's dishonest then Wilder and Shelley should just sign and prove it, or prove that AJ/Hearn don't want it by coming out and say they'll still sign.

But what did we hear from them? "I want 50/50"

Someone know they didn't get the deal they wanted and backed out. Obvious.
                  I do criticize Hearn on a regular basis because I think he’s a dishonest snake who doesn’t respect the fans or fighters so if I read a article of him spinning his web of sh.it intended for his thoughtless groupies like
                  Yourself to believe I’m a give my opinion

Only in a Matchroom minions head like yourself does it make sense to accept a sh.it offer if the fight was to be next . Then for Hearn to delay it by at least another 7 months and tell him to take the same sh.it offer

I think Wilder wants the fight , Hearn doesnt want
                  This fight and will try and delay it as far as possible so not have his golden goose take a L and I would like to believe AJ wants the fight but since he made that interview saying he’d accept 50 million I think he’s been placed in the Witness Protection Program because I haven’t heard him give his side. At this point I’m wondering if he’s even alive.

As a fan I just want the fight to happen sooner rather then later and think either can win but I’m rooting for and favouring Wilder , but you seem content to have the fighter you root for have his promoter lie to you knowing you’ll repeat his talking points and have him delaying the fight as long as possible when theres no reason other then Hearns fear of his pocketbook taking a hit that this fight shouldn’t have happend in the fall 2018

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    He's a promoter. He's lying to you.

Hearn in other interviews said he had no doubt the 50 million was real and he never asked for proof.

AJ turned down the 50 million offer, so why would they send a contract? You agree in principle to a term sheet first and then you go to contract. Common practice. Just Eddie making up nonsensical excuses.

They didn't meet with Hearn to negotiate the details of the 50 million offer because Hearn wouldn't give an answer on whether 50 million was going to be enough or not. You don't meet to negotiate smaller details when you don't have an agreement in principle on the purse.
                    I don't understand why you keep making excuses for Wilder. You say a term sheet is agreed to before you go to contract but a $50m offer isn't normal therefore why is a contract request so unreasonable? Why couldn't they just send a contract? Eddie said repeatedly they were very interested in $50m, it just depends on what the terms are with regards to international rights, broadcasts and the source of the money. He said he believed the money was there, just would like to see the source. You make it sound as if he's acted so unreasonably when he hasn't. If Wilder was so desperate for the fight, why not just indulge Eddie with the contract? With all your posts you seem to imply Wilder and his team did everything they could to make the fight when the reality is very different. Would be happy to list all the things Wilder and his team should of done to make the fight if you want to dispute that point.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      I do criticize Hearn on a regular basis because I think he’s a dishonest snake who doesn’t respect the fans or fighters so if I read a article of him spinning his web of sh.it intended for his thoughtless groupies like
                      Yourself to believe I’m a give my opinion

Only in a Matchroom minions head like yourself does it make sense to accept a sh.it offer if the fight was to be next . Then for Hearn to delay it by at least another 7 months and tell him to take the same sh.it offer

I think Wilder wants the fight , Hearn doesnt want
                      This fight and will try and delay it as far as possible so not have his golden goose take a L and I would like to believe AJ wants the fight but since he made that interview saying he’d accept 50 million I think he’s been placed in the Witness Protection Program because I haven’t heard him give his side. At this point I’m wondering if he’s even alive.

As a fan I just want the fight to happen sooner rather then later and think either can win but I’m rooting for and favouring Wilder , but you seem content to have the fighter you root for have his promoter lie to you knowing you’ll repeat his talking points and have him delaying the fight as long as possible when theres no reason other then Hearns fear of his pocketbook taking a hit that this fight shouldn’t have happend in the fall 2018
                      yeah the fact you use terms like dishonest snake makes me know that you're blind and can't tell a pig from a princess if your life depended on it

Comment

Working...
                      X