Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Thurman does fight Jessie Vargas in a tune up how can yoi be mad at that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Thurman does fight Jessie Vargas in a tune up how can yoi be mad at that?

He just came off a surgery and Vargas is a nice name to the resume especially coming in as a tune up. People just wanna hate and dick ride and over hype Errol imo, he is the truth no dought but cmon yal he aint Floyd.

What happened to the posts here?

Vargas will not have fought for over a year by the time this fight comes around lol

Comment

I don't mind this fight,but he has to fight a Crawford or Spence soon..Real soon..

Comment

It's not too bad.

Hopefully him and Spence fight mid next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I don't mind this fight,but he has to fight a Crawford or Spence soon..Real soon..
          Man if Thurman does anything less that 12-0 to Vargas it would look bad to him considering past it Bradley literally 12-0 Vargas for 35:48 seconds.

Comment

HE WONT even fight a vargas he hasn't a true bum in the works. MARk my words half a step up from salka.

Comment

It's not bad. Vargas is an exchamp. Lower top 10 boxer. For a tune up that's actually decent.

If we compare tuneup fights, Vargas is much better than mares and Santa Cruzs tuneups.
              Wilder wanted to fight the polish dude (warzyk?) For a tuneup and had to settle for Washington, which was an ok fight.

So in the spectrum of tune up bouts Thurman vs Vargas ranks rather high.

And don't forget he is coming of fights against two top 5 boxers (porter & garcia). Don't see many fighters fighting back to back hard fights. On the other hand I can understand the criticism for his inactivity and frequent injuries.

Comment

Never nothing wrong taking a tune up after an injury. Guys around here can be too harsh

Comment

He should be fighting Spence. If Vargas is a tune to get rid of the rust then fight Spence right after Vargas. If he doesn't fight Spence after one tune up then it looks like he has no intention to fight him at all. He is a pro and one comeback fight should be enough.

Comment

No real news on a Vargas fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X