• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a good look.

Comment

Wow, very classy by Ward.

Comment

The commission kept its $22,500 ... Guess the commission wasn't in a charitable mood.

Comment

I really don't like Ward but good for him, very classy thing to do.

Comment

Andre Class act Ward

Comment

Son of God! Enough said. Respect

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

The commission kept its $22,500 ... Guess the commission wasn't in a charitable mood.
                Classy move by Ward.

Could someone explain to me why the commission gets a cut? They're are not the ones taking any blows. The whole 20% should go to the fighter.

Comment

Ward is a classy guy, he didn't want to fight his friend Dirrell in the Olympics so he jumped up to LHW and won Gold against a bunch of monsters. True warrior, people keep questioning his character, but his career and actions speaks for itself.

Comment

I'm with you guys - very classy move. I feel like if I were in that position I would be angry at Smith for deliberately missing weight, and therefore not even consider giving him back that money. For Ward to do that shows that he's a bigger man than me. You can learn from an act like this.

Comment

Seems Ward must have accepted Smith's explanation and apology for not making the weight. Kudos to Andre, that's a very sporting gesture.

Comment

Working...
                      X