No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I know I will be laughed at but I pick Canelo by a small amount, sort of a toss up. I really think Floyd will fight Canelo in a unification fight early next year. Asuming Floyd beats Cotto and Canelo is still champ the Ring 154lb. tittle will also be at stake.By late this year I expect Canelo to have KO wins over Mosley and Kirkland. I make Canelo a slight favorite because he will be just turning 22 years old and Floyd will be almost 36 years old. Canelo is much bigger and I expect Floyd to enter the ring weighing 151 while Canelo will weigh about 165 on fight night. Mosley showed that Floyd can be badly hurt and if Canelo hurts him he will jump on him hard. Canelo is a great finisher. I pick Floyd to beat any welterweight in the world but against Canelo he is giving up a lot of age and weight to an excellent fighter.If I have Canelo overrated Mosley or Kirkland should show me that. So go ahead, blast me.
    I think that Mosley punch was more on ring rust than anything. The other reason why Shane landed that punch is speed. I dont see Canelo landing that shot. He also doesnt have the style to bully Floyd which would be his only chance. It will be a toe to toe battle in the center of the ring and Floyd will dissect him

Comment

Floyd embarrasses Canelo.

Comment

Floyd outboxes him handily. Canelo isn't ready for this fight next.

Comment

easy win for floyd. not a competitive fight. canelo is too green for the likes of floyd

Comment

Canelo isnt really slow, maybe not faster than Floyd but speed isnt worth mentioning as hes not Margarito. Hes actually decently explosive.

Inexperience and style.

Comment

this is like asking whos darker between the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGSNOTDEAD View Post
                If this fight does happoen later in the year who wins.I think Canelo might be a lil too slow.What does everyone else think?
                this would be one of Mayweather easiest fights. No doubt about that. He would punish that kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  this would be one of Mayweather easiest fights. No doubt about that. He would punish that kid.
                  I would tend to agree however we need to see how Mayweather fares v Cotto, he didn't look so sharp against Ortiz.

Comment

i think canelo needs more experience before taking on floyd, why rush it? the kids only 21. let him grow as a fighter, train and get better and maybe by the time hes 24-25 make it happen. Floyd probably wont be p4p then tho...

Comment

Canelo still needs to take on some better opponents before we can even discuss this! Canelo is green and still needs to develop.

There is no point for this fight happening next ....

Comment

Working...
                      X