Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-07-2019, 12:21 PM #1
Lieutenant

Quoted: 5154 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,704.43
Total Points: 33,149.50
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 
Default List The Political Policies You Support Or Want To See Enacted

For me, my main 3 are,

Healthcare reform, either universal, public option, or complete deregulation where the borders are open for any company to compete. Something needs to be done, its a vacuous unrealistic money drain, that has got exponentially worse since Obamacare care passed. Obamacare is crony capitalism as its finest.

Gun Laws - Any ruling that puts a ban on the capacity of magazines or bans assault rifles needs to be ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court immediately. I cannot believe some states are allowed to knee cap the 2nd Amendment.

Border Security- Approximately 22 million illegal immigrants living in the USA. That is not OK. Im fine with working something for the DACA members, as they were kids and are victims (or beneficiaries) of their parents decisions, but that border needs to absolutely be sealed.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 12:41 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 895 Post(s)
DreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,045.91
Total Points: 9,660.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
For me, my main 3 are,

Healthcare reform, either universal, public option, or complete deregulation where the borders are open for any company to compete. Something needs to be done, its a vacuous unrealistic money drain, that has got exponentially worse since Obamacare care passed. Obamacare is crony capitalism as its finest.

Gun Laws - Any ruling that puts a ban on the capacity of magazines or bans assault rifles needs to be ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court immediately. I cannot believe some states are allowed to knee cap the 2nd Amendment.

Border Security- Approximately 22 million illegal immigrants living in the USA. That is not OK. Im fine with working something for the DACA members, as they were kids and are victims (or beneficiaries) of their parents decisions, but that border needs to absolutely be sealed.

Doing away with the Federal Reserve and returning to the gold standard.

Doing away with the income tax.

Having some kind of internet Bill of Rights added to the Constitution.
DreamerUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 01:30 PM #3
Unified Champion

Quoted: 1725 Post(s)
JrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 22,082.41
One helluva poster. Keep it - Dinamita 03 cheers bud - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
For me, my main 3 are,

I agree with you all of your points. I would just change the 3rd one from border security to something more like US hiring/housing policies or something along those lines.
Because in reality the only way we will ever reduce the number of illegals in this country is to severely come down on those who hire and house them. A wall in the southern border sounds great, but won’t work to keep out illegals. The only thing that will work is if once they get here they’ll realize no one will hire them or house them.
JrRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 06:18 PM #4
Tom Brady=GOAT

Quoted: 2819 Post(s)
SouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,685.43
happy birthday! - -jose- Happy Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- almost 2000 gift...thanks for the green - -jose- 
Heres To Connor Mcgregor Bro, Were Taking Over - Rocky... Genuinely one of the funniest posters on this site. - joseph5620 No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... No Message - -jose- 
it's going to be the FOTY - Santa_ SOG! - Cutthroat realest ni*ga on earf - Beercules Happy Holidays - TBear You are the wind beneath my wings. - PF Rudyo 
some alize for a real nicca staccin that breade - STAX ON DECK funny as fk - jas May You Have the Woman of Your Dreams - JimRaynor Go Celts!!! - Turd Best Ever A Clover for you, lad... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Guns for every man woman,child and infant. You should learn how to shoot before you can walk and talk.
SouthPawHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 06:34 PM #5
////

Quoted: 5376 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 24,560.53
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Absolute school choice. Funding should be attached to the child, not the institution. If they opt for private or homeschooling then their money follows them there.

The border wall.

Criminal prosecution of Visa/MasterCard when they threaten to freeze deposits into cryptocurrency exchanges unless the exchange bans user accounts on an ideological basis at the behest of Visa/MasterCard (as happened to anti-censorship activist Andrew Torba).

Allow users who are censored on an ideological (not for criminal terrorism/threats/etc) basis on monopolistic social media platforms to sue for personal & financial damages regardless of the monopoly's arbitrary TOS revisions.

Commuted/waived sentences for convicted drug offenders who agree to voluntary permanent sterilization. The vast, vast, vast majority of traumatic child abuse/neglect occurs in households partaking in "victimless" recreational drug abuse. Incentives for young drug abusers to have their tubes tied would have such a colossal positive wave effect on society at large from the rate of psychiatric disorders & suicides to prison overcrowding. This could also have a dramatic eugenic effect in the long term.

Last edited by ////; 01-07-2019 at 06:42 PM.
//// is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 09:57 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15522 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 49,754.67
Total Points: 67,985.02
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I don’t green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerUSA View Post
Doing away with the Federal Reserve and returning to the gold standard.

Doing away with the income tax.

Having some kind of internet Bill of Rights added to the Constitution.
Red - Xoo look.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 11:05 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 963 Post(s)
HOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,909.20

Universal health care for all
We will be there at some point as it’s the destiny of all modern progressive nations. No human being should be denied medicine, a Doctors examination and treatments.
HOUDINI563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 12:07 AM #8
UnfaithfullyYours

Quoted: 849 Post(s)
Lords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,678.41
No Message - thoughtsss have some popcorn m8 - sugarsmosley No Message - Lords 

In no particular order:

-Medicare for all
-Ending the wars/pulling the troops out
-No corporate pac money
-Reinstate Glass Steagall
-The addition of 3 marginal tax brackets ($1 million, $5 million, $10 million), top rate at 70-80%
-Close tax havens/loop holes
-Capitol gains tax changed to income tax
-Green new deal
-Penalize corporate outsourcing
-Living wage and right to a union
Lords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 01:52 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1024 Post(s)
BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 14,378.25
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries I like your avatar - JimRaynor good posting on the starbucks thread - bigjavi973 

Conscription of mandatory minimum two years service towards the country.

Universal free education in this country even up to graduate school.

Prison reform, and better policing

Health care reform: too much waste goes on.

The end of polluting our lakes, rivers, ponds and shorelines
BoxingTech718 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 02:43 AM #10
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 17092 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,637.45
Total Points: 61,748.03
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

My main political belief is that we the people should better be able to respresent ourselves. I think a lot of government positions can be stripped away to make government smaller & also letting citizens vote their own specific interests on more non-immediate or bigger security world wide type sh^t. The citizens should be better able to control the city, state & US vs entrusting a handful of politicans from your region to represent such a broad list of people who voted for them. Government as it was created to represent the people in a older time. Today we have the means & technology that we can all represent ourselves.

Also I think all political lobbying & advertisements should be outlawed. Advertising works thus more money wins more elections than better ideas which is sh^tty. And lobbying is literally just legalized bribing.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
enacted, list, policies, political, support

User Tag List