Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao 'I took those tablets for flue,my doctor prescribed them to me,I will appeal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    And if he tests positive, I'm sure stans will come up with all kinds of excuses and reasons detailing how he could have scammed the tests.
    You mean if he tests negative?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      You need a ban ASAP. Such low-quality posts shouldn't be allowed here. This thread is pure dog ****.
      you do always want someone to get banned?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        you do always want someone to get banned?
        To stop the trolling.

Comment

You mean if he tests negative?
          fiX0red...........

Comment

You need a ban ASAP. Such low-quality posts shouldn't be allowed here. This thread is pure dog ****.
            yet you never complain in the 1000000000 floyd hate threads *******s make...thats my point sam..be real are you a boxing fan or a *******...its a 2 way street homie..i hate these type of threads from any troll stop being biased

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post
              If Manny gets caught expect a lot of excuses,many of which you have heard before.You will be told of his knee injury which healed a week before he fought Cotto.He's an Arum fighter and let's be honest his fighters are a bit dodgey.Margarito used cement in his gloves,Chavez is using horses stuff to make weight and you know your favourite Pacquiao is next.

What other excuses do you think Manny will use if he gets caught
              Steve HArvey,

Do you think there's any significance in Roach-trained fighters being found using steroids previously? As well as some of Roach's closest friends?

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                To stop the trolling.
                read larry's post.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                  yet you never complain in the 1000000000 floyd hate threads *******s make...thats my point sam..be real are you a boxing fan or a *******...its a 2 way street homie..i hate these type of threads from any troll stop being biased
                  Something tells me that S a m u r a i has heard that message before.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                    To stop the trolling.
                    But ONLY when the trolling is anti-Pac....right?

Comment

well what reasons can floyd give when they test his blood and find that he is HIV positive?

"oh ellerbe and i are having an innocent shower after a rigid work-out and he slipped and his dick ended up in my ass. it was a freak accident really!"

sorry didn't mean to be as low as the TS but just they seem to be asking for it!

Comment

Working...
                      X