Havent talked to my girl in over 2 weeks :*(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havent talked to my girl in over 2 weeks :*(

Looks likes its game over now

She sent me a text over 2 weeks ago which started with 'Champ we need to talk'

Broke it off over text saying she wants to be single etc

This is strange because we were talking about marriage weeks before and had been for a long time.

She was looking at rings.

We didnt argue or fight before the break up. Although we did argue during the relationship as couples would.

She would bring up talk about buying a house and weddings and shyt and wanted me to get a move on.

Kinda confused af , from talking about wedding rings to telling me to fock off.

Her attitude started to change about 10 months back when she met a new girl at college. An older girl who was single.

She started filling my girls head with shyt to the point my girl would say shyt that was out of character for her.

Kinda like how the american girls would corrupt Umfufu like Eddie Murphy said.

2.5 yrs and its all over.

Pretty sure she has a new dude. Shes broken up before only for her to get in contact again a week to 10 days later wanting to get back together. But this time i really think its over.

2 weeks no contact, she must have a new dude.

TL;DR
    Im focked. Girl frend left me after 2.5 yrs. Talked about wedding rings to texting me and tellin me to fock off. Hasnt spoken to me in over 2 weeks. We didnt fight. She have a new dude?

She probably jumped on a new còck.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

This is strange because we were talking about marriage weeks before and had been for a long time.

We didnt argue or fight before the break up. Although we did argue during the relationship as couples would.

She would bring up talk about buying a house and weddings and shyt and wanted me to get a move on.

Her attitude started to change about 10 months back when she met a new girl at college. An older girl who was single.

She started filling my girls head with shyt to the point my girl would say shyt that was out of character for her.

Pretty sure she has a new dude. Shes broken up before only for her to get in contact again a week to 10 days later wanting to get back together. But this time i really think its over.

TL;DR
      Im focked. Girl frend left me after 2.5 yrs. Talked about wedding rings to texting me and tellin me to fock off. Hasnt spoken to me in over 2 weeks. We didnt fight. She have a new dude?
      Sorry to hear that bro, toughest thing is lack of closure or even an explanation of where's she at mentally.

You don't deserve silence after 2+ years of time with someone its shows immaturity on her side.

I'd recommend going to her home? Seek contact face to face. Above all keep your chin up bro.

Comment

TL;DR

Don’t even think about it or wonder why. Put yourself out there, meet new people, stay strong, wimmin are lying, cheating, manipulative people. So are many of these dudes we enteract with.

Comment

Yeah, it's over.

Comment

TL;DR
            I don't know what to say, man.
            Because I don't allow those things to happen.
            Plus marriage too, man?
            That's a old ancient thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dero Zelay View Post
              She probably jumped on a new còck.
              Sadly , yes

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
                Sorry to hear that bro, toughest thing is lack of closure or even an explanation of where's she at mentally.

You don't deserve silence after 2+ years of time with someone its shows immaturity on her side.

I'd recommend going to her home? Seek contact face to face. Above all keep your chin up bro.

I wont contact her unless she contacts me, which i know she has to since i have her 60 inch TV in my flat that she wants back. So eventually i am waiting for the call

Yeh it sucks bro and thanks for the nice words

Left me dazed man and i dont get dazed so often

Comment

Doing some partying and other fun stuff is the best thing for you. Maybe smoke some pot, take a yoga class, train for a marathon, go back to school, learn to rock climb, adopt a puppy, take a cooking class, order some new books to read, take a small vacation, etc.

Comment

It sounds like she was leading the charge with many of these "next step" relationship goals & idk for a fact obviously, but I get the vibe you weren't fully on board or as hyped as she mighta been & my assumption is she noticed that & got tired of being "the man in the relationship" with taking things to a next level & wanted you to lead the charge. Cuz largely I don't think a girl will stay with you for 2.5yrs & talk houses & rings for no reason. Women are weird with trying to give you clues for days, but never saying sh^t outright & direct. But if you aren't realllllllllly into that eventually she's gonna opt out & its done.

If you didn't want to or were just completely indifferent to getting married or getting a house with her & all that next level sh^t you should be throwing a party right now. If you did wanna get married & get a house with her & do all that next level sh^t you need to figure out why you didn't pull the trigger on it to keep her in your life.

Comment

Working...
                    X