Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Kavanaugh, or the guy Ford dated?
    The other guy Ford refused to name. You don’t go rapey and not develop a habit.

Investigation Discovery told me so.

Comment

• The dumb ***** couldn't remember anything. She couldn't even remember if she had taken a polygraph on the same day as her grandmothers funeral. Coached to within an inch of her life.
      Last edited by denium; 09-28-2018, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
        The dumb ***** couldn't remember anything. She couldn't even remember if she had taken a polygraph on the same day as her grandmothers funeral. Coached to within an inch of her life.
        Yup.

And she unknowingly admitted they lied to Grassley.

When first asked to testify, they said she was afraid to fly. So then Grassley offered to fly to CA to question her. They stalled for time. Interesting.....

Turns out yesterday she admitted she wasn't in CA at that time because she had FLOWN to the East Coast.

Why lie like that if you want justice?

Comment

• I don't usually go out of my way to watch the likes of CNN/MSNBC

But good lord the swing these "guys" put on this story is unbelievable. Washington Post Article saying Republican senators should be ashamed for this mess.. like what???

People still like to act like these outlets are impartial or center left.. give me a break

What we learned yesterday is that

Christine Ford believes she was attacked by Kavanaugh/Judge..

She doesn't know when or were

How she got home

4 of her witnesses (including good friend) deny the party took place much less the the incident

Kavanaugh also denies the incident ever took place and has at least tried to say were he was around that time in 82

So given these facts how can anyone say this guy sexually abused Ford?

That's not even getting into the letter being leaked, Fake fear of flying, Not even remembering when or who paid for her polygraph

The lefts only attack seems to be that Kavanaugh drank a bit (like all teenagers/young adults)
          Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 09-28-2018, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            I don't usually go out of my way to watch the likes of CNN/MSNBC

But good lord the swing these ****s put on this story is unbelievable. Washington Post Article saying Republican senators should be ashamed for this mess.. like what???#

People still like to act like these outlets are impartial or center left.. give me a break

How she got home

4 of her witnesses (including good friend) deny the party took place much less the the incident

Kavanaugh also denies the incident ever took place and has at least tried to say were he was around that time in 82

She's a brave and courageous woman

Comment

I don't usually go out of my way to watch the likes of CNN/MSNBC

But good lord the swing these "guys" put on this story is unbelievable. Washington Post Article saying Republican senators should be ashamed for this mess.. like what???

How she got home

That's not even getting into the letter being leaked, Fake fear of flying, Not even remembering when or who paid for her polygraph

The lefts only attack seems to be that Kavanaugh drank a bit (like all teenagers/young adults)
              Liberal media is mad at the Republican Senators for hiring a female prosecutor to question Ford on their behalf... they are screaming why wouldn’t old white guys not harass a female victim for lulz as planned.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                Liberal media is mad at the Republican Senators for hiring a female prosecutor to question Ford on their behalf... they are screaming why wouldn’t old white guys not harass a female victim for lulz as planned.
                I think they are more upset that just when the prosecutor was about to grill kavanuagh that the Republican Senators then jumped in and prevented her from asking anymore questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  She's a brave and courageous woman
                  Yep.. who had as i went to bed yesterday a 600k + go fund me i am sure the people who paid for the polygraph will help out this brave women a little more also

The democrats wasted 90% of the time they could have been speaking to her.. by praising and ass licking her.. we all get it.. do it once or twice.. it's a bit tiresome after the 3rd, 4th and 5th + time

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                  Yeah i guess they didn't get that talking point they wanted..

I still think this female prosecutor was incredibly soft with her

Should have gone in hard and tried to pick her apart.. Nobody on the left was changing there mind about Kavanaugh being guilty anyway

And me and i assume most people on the right would/wanted actual facts or evidence to believe he was guilty rather then innocent.. we didn't receive anything

Comment

Yep.. who had as i went to bed yesterday a 600k + go fund me i am sure the people who paid for the polygraph will help out this brave women a little more also

The democrats wasted 90% of the time they could have been speaking to her.. by praising and ass licking her.. we all get it.. do it once or twice.. it's a bit tiresome after the 3rd, 4th and 5th + time

Yeah i guess they didn't get that talking point they wanted..

I still think this female prosecutor was incredibly soft with her

Should have gone in hard and tried to pick her apart.. Nobody on the left was changing there mind about Kavanaugh being guilty anyway

And me and i assume most people on the right would/wanted actual facts or evidence to believe he was guilty rather then innocent.. we didn't receive anything
                    $600k...

You know, come to think of it, I remember meeting this guy Brett in 1984 when I was 6.

You got the number to CNN?

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                      Wrong, he was drinking with some of them, but also with other who were not at fords alleged party.....but Judge, whom-is the star witness according to fords story was not on calendar for that party.
                      Look dude you seem reasonable. You and others can talk around it, but the fact that he had a date where he was drinking with the same guys she mentions isn't a coincidence. There is no way she could have seen his calendar.
                      SO how else would she know he was drunk with PJ and Mark judge unless she was with them?

Comment

Working...
                      X