Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it okay to be proud of your heritage and race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    Damn, that was brutal.

I have to ask, what is a s'midget?

Semi midget?

I've never seen that before.

Is it supposed to be the midpoint between manlet and midget?
    Hahah honestly lm not sure. Just thought it sounded funny.

But if I had to define it, Im going with a "semi midget" - one who isn't medically suffering from dwarfism but is still stumpy.

This dude loves to dish it out all fay calling everyone snowflakes and mimicking his idol the oompa loompa Ben Shapiro (whom he strangely resembles - well after a three-year eating binge and anyway).

Im actually more right-leaning myself but this dude epitomizes the idiots who don't know how to discriminate between a concept and a politicalnparty. It's incredibly annoying how he blindly supports anything or amyone "Republican." While anyone or anything Democrat is inherently bad..

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      Hahah honestly lm not sure. Just thought it sounded funny.

But if I had to define it, Im going with a "semi midget" - one who isn't medically suffering from dwarfism but is still stumpy.

This dude loves to dish it out all fay calling everyone snowflakes and mimicking his idol the oompa loompa Ben Shapiro (whom he strangely resembles - well after a three-year eating binge and anyway).

Im actually more right-leaning myself but this dude epitomizes the idiots who don't know how to discriminate between a concept and a politicalnparty. It's incredibly annoying how he blindly supports anything or amyone "Republican." While anyone or anything Democrat is inherently bad..
      why is your cheek busting? is it because you have a dick in your mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        why is your cheek busting? is it because you have a dick in your mouth?
        Hahah no cheek busting refers to the other cheeks.

It's a reference to this one dude on youtube who is an ex-con and he talks about how "cheeks getting busted" in prison.

Hahah he's funny

Comment

Hahah but I'm not just "imagining" these physical characteristics and attributes.

I've seen the pudgy choad before.

And seen him doing what he claims was sparring. But was way too slow to be considered anything other than an autistic fat kid trying capoera.

He will prolly get these posts deleted... He can dish it out to others but he can't take it when it comes back ar him..
          I stand corrected.

Comment

of course it is but if that's all you identify with whether your race/ethmicity whatever then you have a problem.

I am a human being FIRST before I call myself a Mexican-American.

As for white people not allowed to be proud that's not true, they are but saying "white power" or "white pride" has a stain on it because of the history of neo Nazis and racism, so that is YOUR OWN fault that your mot allowed to say it. Well I mean, you can say it, but just be prepared to get ya ass whooped

Comment

It's a reference to this one dude on youtube who is an ex-con and he talks about how "cheeks getting busted" in prison.

Hahah he's funny
              i wanna bust your cheeks in

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Yes it is

It's unfair but White pride has gotten a bad rap as a result of the fact that a lot of people associate it with violent White power/nationalist etc groups (KKK, Nazis etc)

when have you seen anybody who wasn't racist talking about white pride or empowerment?

it is the only reason to be proud of being white and the history of that racial distinction. this is the race that's responsible for a hell of a lot of colonization and genocide.

and of course, they now worry about races mixing . didnt' worry about it when they took over entire continents for slave labor and resources.

white pride doe

Comment

Hahah he's funny

his insult went way over your head, he was calling you a f#ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    of course it is but if that's all you identify with whether your race/ethmicity whatever then you have a problem.

I am a human being FIRST before I call myself a Mexican-American.

As for white people not allowed to be proud that's not true, they are but saying "white power" or "white pride" has a stain on it because of the history of neo Nazis and racism, so that is YOUR OWN fault that your mot allowed to say it. Well I mean, you can say it, but just be prepared to get ya ass whooped
                    No, this is “the guilt by association” fallacy. By no effort or fault of my own was I born white, therefore I should not be punished by the actions of others (in the group identity).

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    when have you seen anybody who wasn't racist talking about white pride or empowerment?

it is the only reason to be proud of being white and the history of that racial distinction. this is the race that's responsible for a hell of a lot of colonization and genocide.

and of course, they now worry about races mixing . didnt' worry about it when they took over entire continents for slave labor and resources.

white pride doe
                    What about all the great innovations, inventions and contributions to humanity that white people are responsible for? Why is it always the negative things attributed to whites?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      I've never thought about being proud of my skin color. Seems odd.
                      Yes, this is the sensible and ethical way to think about race. However, there are people on the left that are obsessed with skin color/race and inject that obsession into politics, culture, sports, business, everything. It’s a big problem in this country and is making us more tribal and partisan.

Comment

Working...
                      X