Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury's Latest Training Footage: "Wilder I'm Coming For You. The Bum Is Getting KO'd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury's Latest Training Footage: "Wilder I'm Coming For You. The Bum Is Getting KO'd"

View this post on Instagram

Coming for you Bronzebomber you bum!!!! bendavison_ Kristianevofit

A post shared by Tyson Fury (@gypsyking101) on

View this post on Instagram

Team GYPSYKING WE ARE COMING FOR THE Bronzebomber FULL ATACK. I’m the best of my time I can’t be beaten.

A post shared by Tyson Fury (@gypsyking101) on

Comment

Wilder might be having second thoughts of fighting this gypsy.

Comment

Wilder is shook.

Comment

Tyson Fury suffers with bipolar. His form is always terrible. Ben Davison is absolutely useless. Really is a shame because Tyson could have came back and give it a really good shot with Peter Fury at his side.

Comment

He wasn't keeping his back straight when doing the push-ups
            Good to see him getting ready though.
            I admire his come back.
            Well done old chap.

Comment

Love his fan brigade.
              Wilder in for a hard night with that type of support on ya side.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                Tyson Fury suffers with bipolar. His form is always terrible. Ben Davison is absolutely useless. Really is a shame because Tyson could have came back and give it a really good shot with Peter Fury at his side.
                Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                He wasn't keeping his back straight when doing the push-ups
                Good to see him getting ready though.
                I admire his come back.
                Well done old chap.
                If he trains like that all the time he will pull out with a back injury - what the fucc is Ben Dildo-son doing? He seems like another 'yes man' which is not what Fury needs.

Also, is it really necessary for him to call his next opponent a 'bum' when he should be saying the opposite? What if he loses? What does that make him?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Love his fan brigade.
                  Wilder in for a hard night with that type of support on ya side.
                  IKR, the fan support he stirs is wild. In Fury threads I read posts with a confused expression on my face, wondering if the posters are trolling along with him or genuinely just a little ******ed.
                  That's one thing I have ALWAYS liked about Fury is the over the top bravado and the ability to sell. Man, that guy can sell and he reminds me of those 1980s and 90's pro wrestlers that would get on the mic with all that confidence and pageantry.

Just like those wrestlers though, I think some of Fury's fans are a tad slow. That they REALLY believe everything he says and get stirred up going to bat for him. It can get kinda cringey but still makes for a lot of fun. Fury V Wilder already has such an awesome build up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    If he trains like that all the time he will pull out with a back injury - what the fucc is Ben Dildo-son doing? He seems like another 'yes man' which is not what Fury needs.
                    to be fair to Ben, he's a massive part of why Tyson got back to this from obesity and retirement.

i think for Fury, he needs to be around people that mentally put him in a good place and he seems to enjoy it with this trainer.

Comment

Working...
                    X