Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Pedraza May Head To December 8, in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Tank Davis leftovers 🥊
    Tank's best win too, only good win really. Pedraza will probably be Loma's 5th or 6th best win. How many other fighters would come off surgery and go right into a unification fight?

Comment

Is Loma even training yet? Has he tested his shoulder in sparring. Where is he in his recovery? I'd have more confidence with more info.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        "How come the guy I beat gets the big pay check? Mayweather promo sucks!..." _Tank Davis
        Lol, because Tank ducked Loma amd Pedraza is stepping up.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Tank's best win too, only good win really. Pedraza will probably be Loma's 5th or 6th best win. How many other fighters would come off surgery and go right into a unification fight?
          Tank became a world champion at 22 years old, loma at 22 was still fighting teenagers

Now loma at 30 years old is fighting tank's leftovers

Comment

This match is such a mismatch! Pedraza is going to get his azz KOed! But this fight is much better then the original plan to put Beltran in with loma. That would of been a super mismatch!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              Tank became a world champion at 22 years old, loma at 22 was still fighting teenagers

Now loma at 30 years old is fighting tank's leftovers

Are you missing the part where Davis said he would only fight Loma if it was PPV? And every favorite fighter of yours fought leftovers. I bet you didnt complain then.
              Last edited by richardt; 09-06-2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                Tank Davis leftovers 🥊
                Your sweetheart Floyd has fought many leftovers. Did you complain then?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Are you missing the part where Davis said he would only fight Loma if it was PPV? And every favorite fighter of yours fought leftovers. I bet you didnt complain then.
                  At 22 years old tank is beating world champions instead of teenagers, Loma sees tank and is like damn he's what I could've been!!! Now he wants his leftovers to see if he can compare

Try that pitty pat jab sht on tank and he will get his commie head knocked the fck off

via Gfycat

Last edited by mcdonalds; 09-06-2018, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    At 22 years old tank is beating world champions instead of teenagers, Loma sees tank and is like damn he's what I could've been!!! Now he wants his leftovers to see if he can compare

Try that pitty pat jab sht on tank and he will get his commie head knocked the fck off
                    Now you are into fantasies about fighters you hate. Good drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Salido vs Tank should be the main event
                      Lol!!!!funny

Comment

Working...
                      X