Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estrada: I eat mexican meat. I never tested positive because I don't inject myself.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
    Anyways there is no proof that he used any "enhancement" during the fights
    Did he or did he not fail a blood test? Is what they found in his system banned? Is it not banned for a reason? Don't try to frame this into a enhancement or not argument, an argument can be made for both it being an enhancer and it not being an enhancer.

Here is how it is classified just to end the argument and not have you continue that narrrative and get back to the point..

Is clenbuterol a performance enhancer?
    Performance and Image Enhancing Drugs - Clenbuterol. Clenbuterol is classed as a 'beta-2 agonist' and its short-term effects are similar to stimulant drugs like amphetamine or ephedrine (i.e. increases heart rate, temperature, perspiration and blood pressure).

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
      I remember when all of these weirdos used to take Victor Conte's word as the word of God. Then he backed Canelo and I haven't seen a thread about Victor Conte since.

I guess now Juan Francisco Estrada's word is the word of God.

I like both Canelo and Estrada but it's well documented that Estrada has no love for Canelo. Estrada had Canelo losing pretty much every close fight be's been in and trashes him any chance he gets. Estrada is the best fighter in Mexico and probably feels overshadowed by Canelo.
      What close matches are those? Golovkin? Trout? Lara? A lot of people had him losing those matches.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        What close matches are those? Golovkin? Trout? Lara? A lot of people had him losing those matches.
        I'm pretty sure Estrada had Canelo losing to Cotto also.

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
          I'm pretty sure Estrada had Canelo losing to Cotto also.
          I’ll have to rewatch that one, been years. But I’m pretty sure that was an obvious Canelo win that wasn’t even close.

Now that I think about it, I think I might have had Khan ahead on the cards prior to the KO also.

Comment

Everyone knows Canelo was juicing. It's just, a certain portion of those people won't admit it out loud.

Comment

Working...
            X