Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Receives His Money, Heads To Malaysia on Tuesday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas received his money while PAC not yet...

Comment

Wow! the haters are all in on this thread!
      Good News. War Manny vs Lucas

Comment

Kinda sad that a legend has to be fighting for a "regular" version of the WBA welterweight title.

Manny please retire.

Comment

Pacquiao is finished unless he managed to get some Mexican beef sInce the fight is in Malaysia. This fight is all about how much Mathysse still has in the tank.

Comment

Even though it's for a phony belt, it should be a good action fight. Come to think of it, all the alphabet belts are phony!

Comment

I was never on the Mathyese hype train even when he was known as the most avoided man in boxing ir whatever lol. I Like Garcia so much for winning me alot of money.

Lucas is overrated. Couldnt even beat postol and sht.

I got Pacman outboxing him. Maybe even a KO

Comment

Keith Thurman is going to be an invited guest to the fight by the WBA.

This is going to be a hard fight, either Lucas by BRUTAL KO since Pacman got a glass chin, or Pacquiao on points.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                  Kinda sad that a legend has to be fighting for a "regular" version of the WBA welterweight title.

Manny please retire.
                  If the WBA wants to be respected, they'll strip Thurman and make the winner of the fight the real champ. When he's healthy. He's guaranteed a chance to win his title back

Comment

Mattyhyse via KO. Pacquiao is going to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                      If the WBA wants to be respected, they'll strip Thurman and make the winner of the fight the real champ. When he's healthy. He's guaranteed a chance to win his title back
                      I was hoping for the same thing! Thurman is holding that belt hostage with his injuries.

Comment

Working...
                      X