Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who plays the villain role more effectively MARG or floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MORONS.

who's the more "effective" villain is what the TS is asking...........

which means which one gets under your skin the most. a villain is about fear, getting under your skin. making you feel uncomfortable........thats HANDS DOWN FLOYD.

villains are also EXTREMELY good at what they do. example..........shang tsung, mortal kombat. freeza, dragon ball z. although their hated they are VERY good at what they do. they have mastered their arts & skills. even though their hated it's hard not to acknowledge how insanely great they are as fighters.........with these guys theres no mistaken the hate for how good they are as fighters.......this adds to the fear, & uncomfortable feeling with these guys (being such good fighters. almost to the point where no one can stop them)

with marg you don't get that feeling at all. although he's a villain he doesn't make you too uncomfortable. he doesn't get under your skin......he's no where near as good to deem him mastering his art & nearly unstoppable.

marg is more of a under boss who's one of "freezas" helpers.

just look at all the hate for mayweather in this thread alone....the mayweather name attracts hate.........in realty people are afraid of how good this guy can possibly be.......they want to see him knocked out to stop him from potentially being 1 of the greatest fighters of all time because he looks way too good & flaunts too much......
    Last edited by americanbot; 12-05-2011, 05:57 PM.

Comment

marg vs floyd 24/7 wouldve been entertaining.............................floyd trying to play a villain................when marg actually is................

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        MORONS.

which means which one gets under your skin the most. a villain is about fear, getting under your skin. making you feel uncomfortable........thats HANDS DOWN FLOYD.

villains are also EXTREMELY good at what they do. example..........shang tsung, mortal kombat. freeza, dragon ball z. although their hated they are VERY good at what they do. they have mastered their arts & skills. even though their hated it's hard not to acknowledge how insanely great they are as fighters.........with these guys theres no mistaken the hate for how good they are as fighters.......this adds to the fear, & uncomfortable feeling with these guys (being such good fighters. almost to the point where no one can stop them)

with marg you don't get that feeling at all. although he's a villain he doesn't make you too uncomfortable. he doesn't get under your skin......he's no where near as good to deem him mastering his art & nearly unstoppable.

marg is more of a under boss who's one of freezas helpers.

just look at all the hate for mayweather in this thread alone....the mayweather name attracts hate.........in realty people are afraid of how good this guy can possibly be.......they want to see him knocked out to stop him from potentially being 1 of the greatest fighters of all time because he looks way too good & flaunts too much......
        floyd tries hard to be a villain............but its like someone claiming hes ghetto when hes actually not..................cringworthiness doesnt make a good villain...........

Comment

lol margs is the ginyu force? LOOOOOL

Floyd I'd say is.......yea, freeza fits, or i'd go with cell

does this make pac/khan goku/gohan?

Comment

MORONS.

marg is more of a under boss who's one of "freezas" helpers.

Just because someone can make you cringe with embarrassment for the boxing community doesn't mean he is a villain. Floyd is like an angel. A racially insecure, civilian poking angel.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley>Balrog View Post
              lol margs is the ginyu force? LOOOOOL

Floyd I'd say is.......yea, freeza fits, or i'd go with cell

does this make pac/khan goku/gohan?
              marg is probably the blue guy in ginyu force......very good fighter. scary to potential victims but no where NEAR as frightful as freeza in the fear department & skills department.

marg = one of freezas helpers.

Comment

Originally posted by JMM001 View Post
                floyd tries hard to be a villain............but its like someone claiming hes ghetto when hes actually not..................cringworthiness doesnt make a good villain...........
                floyd is ghetto...........very ghetto. floyd is a bad man in the ring........he picks fighters apart. he'll pick pac apart & knock him out. floyd is a bad bad man in the center of the ring.

floyds had a hard life growing up. as a baby his father used him as a human shield when someone pulled a gun on him............

floyd was around guns, drugs, & violence.........

i don't think floyd "acts" ghetto. i think he is ghetto..............

Comment

floyd is ghetto...........very ghetto. floyd is a bad man in the ring........he picks fighters apart. he'll pick pac apart & knock him out. floyd is a bad bad man in the center of the ring.

floyds had a hard life growing up. as a baby his father used him as a human shield when someone pulled a gun on him............

floyd was around guns, drugs, & violence.........

i don't think floyd "acts" ghetto. i think he is ghetto..............
                  LOL...................................now i heard it all...............................floyd is as ghetto as stephen colbert..........................

Comment

marg is probably the blue guy in ginyu force......very good fighter. scary to potential victims but no where NEAR as frightful as freeza in the fear department & skills department.

marg = one of freezas helpers.
                    lol nerd moment about to come up, I remember blue dude was named Burter, mad speedy though

Margs prob Recoome, big ahnuld looking dude. packs a punch and like you said scares potential victims but a proper fighter will put him away

Floyd is freeza like...stricty business. I still find Margs the more entertaining dude when he plays the bad guy though, but i'll agree floyd is hella effective, I mean he's got the internet goin nuts

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
                      Just because someone can make you cringe with embarrassment for the boxing community doesn't mean he is a villain. Floyd is like an angel. A racially insecure, civilian poking angel.
                      now I think you're a moron..........

if you ask the average person about FMJ the last thing they'll reply is "angel"

yea, you're a moron.............

Comment

Working...
                      X