Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Chino deserve rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and even if he does retire so what is he not allowed to retire if he feels he can not fight at the same level? is it against the rules to not keep fighting until age beats you not the opponent? Are you going to think less of him if he retires?

Comment

If Mayweather's going to be a pussy and insist Maidana wears pillow gloves again than i don't want to see it. If Maidana gets to use the same punchers gloves he's used his whole career then bring on the rematch.

Comment

floydiots cannot accept the fact that majority of fans have chino winning convincingly over fraud.

the fight also shows that fraud is nothing but a b - level fighter. chino clearly exposed fraud as a beatable mediocre fighter, nothin special at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          and even if he does retire so what is he not allowed to retire if he feels he can not fight at the same level? is it against the rules to not keep fighting until age beats you not the opponent? Are you going to think less of him if he retires?
          floyd has such a high standard here, he cant bleed, professional fighters cant win rounds against him, nor can one punch land on him without an uproar

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            Well it looks like Father Time caught up with Floyd since the Canelo fight, so who knows maybe he should retire.

All I'm saying is he struggled with a guy he should've beaten easily. He didn't look like TBE on Saturday.

He didn't fight like that for the fans, so let's not even bring that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              He clearly lost but he put up good a fight and the best fight against Floyd in years. For that i dont mind a rematch
              No, he didnt 'clearly' win. And yes he deserves a rematch, the stuff with the gloves was really fooking gay too.

Comment

Sure why not. People have rematched less competitive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  No, he didnt 'clearly' win. And yes he deserves a rematch, the stuff with the gloves was really fooking gay too.
                  80+% of media, fans, writiers, or anything else you want to use say he won so yes he clearly won. Only the small % say he didnt and most of those just hate Floyd

the glove thing did suck but i dont think it would have made difference. Maidana put up good fight but clearly lost

Comment

I'm fine if it happens, fine if doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Well it looks like Father Time caught up with Floyd since the Canelo fight, so who knows maybe he should retire.

All I'm saying is he struggled with a guy he should've beaten easily. He didn't look like TBE on Saturday.

He didn't fight like that for the fans, so let's not even bring that up.
                      i doubt any WW will look good vs maidanas style with garcia in his corner its not a style fighters will look good against its just life brother...

Comment

Working...
                      X