No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao loses to Marquez, Mayweather still won’t fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
    Now this is absolute truth about the pacterd agenda.
    No, it's absolute truth about both sides.

Appreciate BOXING, not just one fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
      The one who is ducking is Mayweather, Pac have nothing to lose, he already have 3 loses on his record, he have a career after boxing unlike Mayweather, so what's there to lose, Nothing! Mayweather thinks that hes the greatest boxer of all time cause of his "0" it doesn't work that way, even Mike Tyson said that Mayweather is ducking Pac. He said that if you want to be the best you have to fight everyone, that's why Ali is the greatest of all time, he fought everyone. That's why Mayweather will never get credit, Pac gets more credit to his resume than him.
      Well said. Floyd just want to preserve what's left of him, so evading and ducking is at the premium.

Comment

Facts have a well known bias against Pacstains.

I'm pretty sure many of us predicted this fight would be like BHop-Roy 2 as soon as Manny ran away from the negotiating table the first time. Not that most of the people on here were actually watching boxing and remember the years of garbage trying to make that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          this poll is outstanding. Nobody believes in Floyds heart! :WORD:
          These Floyd nutthuggers are still in a delusional state. It's like they need to be in an AA meeting. They should get those inner demons out and try to remove the denial state that they are in that they think Floyd will ever fight Pac lol.

Even if Pac offers his part of the share in this fight to charity, Floyd will still not fight, and one poster here even mentioned if Floyd gets 99% of the fight revenues he still won't fight PAc
          Last edited by Spoon23; 12-06-2012, 05:41 PM.

Comment

i voted no

although i think FMJ beats him if it ever does happen. But my vote was for the fact that FMJ said Pac was a midget, Pac would lose easily, & he(fmj) wouldnt even break a sweat years ago, but the fight still hasnt happened and wont

Comment

We boxing fans want to see the fight but Floyd just doesn't want any of it. Seems to me Floyd saw something in Pac that we don't see. I believe he saw something as a professional boxer that we couldn't see. He really feels Pac is his Krytonite.

-all I know his father Floyd senior said to Floyd stay away from southpaws. You don't look good fighting them.

Comment

mayweather got nothing to gain by fighting jmm should he finally get that elusive win over pac

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                  No, it's absolute truth about both sides.

Appreciate BOXING, not just one fighter.
                  I do appreciate more than just Floyd Mayweather.

However no other boxer in recent history with the exception of Roy Jones Jr has been attacked, degraded and lies upon as much.

I know why, but it doesn't make it any better or right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                    Didn't read. Lol
                    And you felt the need to announce that?

Wow.

Comment

Absolute landslide of a poll lol. Even boxing fans know Floyd is scared of an over the hill Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X