Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell Working Hard To Become World Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price is shaping to be a genuine contender, some real power & fast developing boxing skills going on there! Pulev....he's quick & skilled but I don't see any real power from him.

As for Mitchell, he's a nice guy with a level head. He has power but needs to work on his defense, get's hit too easily. If he can get past Banks & show some improvements he'll be a comer.

Comment

Another lamb to the slaughter, He would get murdered against either brother, there are about 15 eastern European guys that beat him badly too, a few from Briton too. Lots of US guys maybe too

Comment

I want to see what he can do with banks? Banks is no slouch, he grew up boxing for years at the kronk, he is always one of wlad's chief sparing partners, he will be wlad's chief in the corner! and he only lost to Adamek - only one loss! - this is going to be a good fight! Seth is athletic, which helped him with the physical side, its his boxing knowledge that will be tested - going to be interesting..

Comment

Seth Mitchell is a good fighter but not world champion material. He has some good stuff going for him, like Al Haymon hyping him up, but that's not going to win him tough fights against serious opponents. Good luck to him though.

Comment

Mitchell is one of the verry few heavyweights these days who are really exciting, future champ or not. Im a fan of him already. Hes still learning and hopefully his defense gets better. Needs to work on upperbody-movement all day. But other than his defense hes verry good already. I like him much more than Wilder and i think he knocks Wilder out.

Comment

Mitchell vs Mansour

you guys are right seth mitchell didn't have good defense against chazz witherspoon. he won because he has lots of power. I have never seen banks fight before but his record is awesome with only one loss to adamek. So i know banks must not be no joke since he is going to be in the wladmirs corner. But everyone is talking about amir mansour now. Thats a fight for 2013 i want to see. As mansour is 40 and not famous i believe in my heart he would wipe out mithcell easily as he is fast. Check out fighthype to see his lastest interview. just go to google and type amir mansour fighthype 2013 and read his november 1 2012 post. Check out his fight against hector and check out mitchells fight against hector. Mansour knocked him out in the 1st round while mitchell stopped him in the 3rd. Mansour was definetly worser. This guy is 40 but man i believe 2013 is HIS YEAR

Comment

Seth Mitchell is a cry-baby

Comment

Working...
                X