No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    That's a bit nerdy, innit? I gotta talk about some fantasy books, like I'm a cum guzzler?

I think Freedom just needs a hug. Or, as Klitschko fans call it, "dominant P4P skills".

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      Thanks for the video, man, enjoyed it.

What got me about the last two seasons - although I don't think they were THAT bad - is the sheer number of what I call "wasted plots" and inexplicable scenes.

Take that isle where they all talk like they're Spanish. It was both examples I've given above, because:

1. Who gives a crap about that?

2. That girl who decides to take her clothes off FOR NO REASON in the jail. WTF???

Loads of that stuff, and the "action movie" ending (Cersei decides to blow them all up? wtf??? Did Arnie help her?) dragged it down a bit. I could have done without any of that "this girl has no ****" shit with Ayra.

But, talking of Bronn, in one of those inexplicable "wtf?" moments that Fat Yanks might not be aware of (blonde hair):

Comment

Thanks for the video, man, enjoyed it.

What got me about the last two seasons - although I don't think they were THAT bad - is the sheer number of what I call "wasted plots" and inexplicable scenes.

Take that isle where they all talk like they're Spanish. It was both examples I've given above, because:

1. Who gives a crap about that?

2. That girl who decides to take her clothes off FOR NO REASON in the jail. WTF???

Loads of that stuff, and the "action movie" ending (Cersei decides to blow them all up? wtf??? Did Arnie help her?) dragged it down a bit. I could have done without any of that "this girl has no ****" shit with Ayra.

But, talking of Bronn, in one of those inexplicable "wtf?" moments that Fat Yanks might not be aware of (blonde hair):

if you want to gorge on all things GOT analysis, subscribe to this channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/JaiWbio/videos
        Last edited by SterlingStained; 11-11-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• most of the great directors are non oligarchy members... if you know what i mean.

these people are just good at slapping royalty rights.

they dont really create content.

even GOT, they did not create. G RR Martin created it.

they are just ambassadors of his content....

Comment

• this ****ing nerd has all the links

then comes here and complains about the show sucking

Comment

• Cheers, I'll look at those.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                this ****ing nerd has all the links

I know, right? I bet after he logs off he jacks off to photos of Hillary while praying in a mosque.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  this ****ing nerd has all the links

sigh...

smdh....

set myself up for that one....

Comment

I know, right? I bet after he logs off he jacks off to photos of Hillary while praying in a mosque.
                    sigh...

smdh...

you know you wish you could have that image as your avi.

Comment

next to his poster of Tommen

Comment

Working...
                      X