No announcement yet.

The perception of Haye...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The perception of Haye...

Has gone so far downhill on this forum. He is attacked left and right and even the most hardcore British fans do not come to his rescue. I have never liked David Haye and have taken a lot of heat in the past for calling him as I see him (An over rated phony), yet now it seems that is the general consensus of this forum and nobody is running to his defense as they once were.

What has happened and where are his hardcore fans?

Do they now accept him as the furthest thing from the truth after his sham of a fight with Audley Harrison?

What is your perception of David Haye?

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
    Has gone so far downhill on this forum. He is attacked left and right and even the most hardcore British fans do not come to his rescue. I have never liked David Haye and have taken a lot of heat in the past for calling him as I see him (An over rated phony), yet now it seems that is the general consensus of this forum and nobody is running to his defense as they once were.

What has happened and where are his hardcore fans?

Do they now accept him as the furthest thing from the truth after his sham of a fight with Audley Harrison?

What is your perception of David Haye?
    he has no hardcore fans left, even Limeys abandoned him
    Audley fight sucked, kill Haye and Audley
    Haye is a bitch, ducks like crazy

Comment

There are at least 3 guys that still back him on this forum. Make no mistake though, if Haye wins even a semi-important match most of his fans will crawl out from under the rock and spam the forum.
      I still have shivers remembering what this forum became after haye beat maccarinelly.

Comment

There was a time about a year ago when I hated him, thought he was a coward, ect.

The more I actually paid attention to what he was looking for in making the Klitschko fight, the less I disliked him. I think all the moves he's made since going up to Heavyweight have been good decisions. Not so much the Audley fight, but I kinda look at that as a British-only event that shouldn't have been paid attention to worldwide (and it wasn't)

His Ruiz win was pretty damn good. I'm hopeful for this new round of negotiations with K2. Even though I will be rooting for Wlad, I respect Haye and what he's brought to the division.

I like all of boxing's weight classes, but more than anything I want to see heavyweight fights. And Haye, regardless of peoples opinions of him, is one of the very best in the world.

Comment

I'm a fan of his boxing ability, I'm just not a fan of his match-making. Even as a Haye fan, I see no need to back him up cuz he's blatently ducking the Klitshcko's.

Mind you if either camp weren't so greedy the fight would have been made by now.

Comment

Was a big fan but hes gone way down in my estimation. His HW run promised so much and has delivered so little. I will back him if he eventually fights a Klit but my hopes of him beating them have been reduced by the way hes been acting. Seems like hes just after a payday

Comment

How could someone defend him? He pumped everyone here saying he was going to the HW division to beat every fat, boring fighter. He talked way too much and did nothing. He fought Barrett, ok, that was a warm up, but then he kept avoiding the K bros, to the point of pulling out of a fight. Now the K bros are calling him out and he's hiding, he's a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                There was a time about a year ago when I hated him, thought he was a coward, ect.

The more I actually paid attention to what he was looking for in making the Klitschko fight, the less I disliked him. I think all the moves he's made since going up to Heavyweight have been good decisions. Not so much the Audley fight, but I kinda look at that as a British-only event that shouldn't have been paid attention to worldwide (and it wasn't)

His Ruiz win was pretty damn good. I'm hopeful for this new round of negotiations with K2. Even though I will be rooting for Wlad, I respect Haye and what he's brought to the division.

I like all of boxing's weight classes, but more than anything I want to see heavyweight fights. And Haye, regardless of peoples opinions of him, is one of the very best in the world.
                Ruiz was never very good, although he was a champion, he was more just the result of a bad division. David Haye was not impressive in that fight, and was rocked more than once and was almost knocked out by John Ruiz. Ruiz had him tied up and bouncing off of the ropes. That was a decent win for Haye but an impressive performance, it was not.

Comment

Working...
                X