Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by On Fire Maguire View Post
    The Manchurian Candidate.

Don't know where i've been for the past 6 years, but this is a dope political thriller that keeps you hooked from start to finish. ANother great performance from Denzel.

Also one of the main characters is the guy who does the voice of HBO's 24/7 Liev Schreiber!.
    Awesome Movie

Comment

• The Losers

movie about a group of special ops soldiers get set up to be killed but they dont...then the go after the guy for revenge...comic book-style kind of flick...good action...basic storyline...it was entertaining to watch over a few beers

6 out of 10

Comment

• Jackass 3D

i actually liked it alot

i liked the series and the first movie but the second movie was too over the top for me... that horse semen scene was awful

theres one or two kinda gross scenes in this one but overall it was quite humorous

if you're going to see it in 3D then i'd watch it in the theater but if you dont care for 3D just wait for it at home

i'd give it 4/5 comedic stars

some nice cameos in there as well

Comment

• The Mist

Stars off well, then gets silly, the CGI is terrible, then gets ****in stupid and downright annoying, everyone in it turns into a total ****, and the ending made me want to kill myself it was that bad.

bOLLOCKS.

Comment

• The Quatermass Experiment

Good, but like a long Twighlight Zone episode.

Quatermass 2.

Good, seems like the original Invasion of the Bodysnatchers.

Quatermass and the Pit.

Very good.

Comment

• FUUUUUUCK. I just wrote out a bunch of reviews only for Mozilla to crash and delete the post. I hereby vow to never write more than a paragraph on here again.

The films were: Mother (IMDB), Exit Through The Gift Shop (IMDB), The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (IMDB), Dogtooth (IMDB), Black Dynamite (IMDB) and The Secret In Their Eyes (IMDB) - give 'em a watch.

Comment

• get him to the greek

do'nt waste your time lads

Comment

• "Up"

By tying thousands of balloon to his home, 78-year-old Carl Fredricksen sets out to fulfill his lifelong dream to see the wilds of South America. Right after lifting off, however, he learns he isn't alone on his journey, since Russell, a wilderness explorer 70 years his junior, has inadvertently become a stowaway on the trip.

This is a Pixar film and after seeing it a few times I can say that it can be a film for the whole family not just the kids considering it's a Pixar film. I would recommend this film to all just for a fun film especially for the family

Rocco Rating 7.5 out of 10

Comment

• "Free Willy"

A young mischeivious boy finds himself in trouble after being caught spray painting a whales tank. When he gets placed in a new foster home and made to clean up his mess he gets close to a whale that's refused to get close to anyone else including its trainer. As the relationship gets stronger the boy finds himself growing from his hard street life self into a caring happy person. When the they find out the owner of the park is trying to kill the whale they set out to free willy

Rocco Rating 7 out fo 10

Comment

• The Karate Kid

Well worth the watch, good film about a boy and his mother who leave detroit for Beijing

Comment

Working...
                      X