No announcement yet.

LOL - At Britain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
    They shouldn't. But it's not like you have to be near a smoker every minute of the day.

Why should smokers be inconvenienced?
    LOL your saying the smokers are being inconvenienced....they are the ones bothering other people......

And yes, we have to be near it every minute of the day, no matter where u go practicly there is someone smoking........my house stinks of it, me n my dad are the only ones who dont smoke...3 other people smoke like 10-25 a day....

Outside your constantly near people smoking, public places just smelt bad....

Anyway, all the smokers are used to it now, they dont even really complain, i think even they know its good....

Also its not just Britain, Ireland have implemented it aswel

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
      LOL your saying the smokers are being inconvenienced....they are the ones bothering other people......

And yes, we have to be near it every minute of the day, no matter where u go practicly there is someone smoking........my house stinks of it, me n my dad are the only ones who dont smoke...3 other people smoke like 10-25 a day....

Outside your constantly near people smoking, public places just smelt bad....

Anyway, all the smokers are used to it now, they dont even really complain, i think even they know its good....

Also its not just Britain, Ireland have implemented it aswel
      I call being suddenly banned from smoking in certain places being inconvenienced. My view is if something is bothering you it's your problem and up to you to deal with it, maybe by walking away if you can.

Most non smokers act as if smokers breathe it right into the faces of people.

Didn't I make it clear in my first post that I know it's not just Britain?

Comment

You're only 19, obviously too young to realise what it was like a few years ago.

Comment

There is nothing beneficial about smoking. I don't see how people need to kill themselves off. I've tried hookah and one cigar but all that **** made me vomit and give me a headache.

Its all hype and over rated.

I wish they banned alcohol again, that way I wouldn't be tempted to get wasted.

Comment

It's all to make money. If they wanted smokers gone they would just ban cigarettes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              I call being suddenly banned from smoking in certain places being inconvenienced. My view is if something is bothering you it's your problem and up to you to deal with it, maybe by walking away if you can.

Most non smokers act as if smokers breathe it right into the faces of people.

Didn't I make it clear in my first post that I know it's not just Britain?
              Maybe someone spitting in your face is an inconvenience to you? But you know, if you don't like it, that's your problem.

Comment

You don't need someone to blow it in your face to inhale the smoke. Just being in a room with a handful of smokers is having a detrimental effect on your health.

Comment

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
                  You don't need someone to blow it in your face to inhale the smoke. Just being in a room with a handful of smokers is having a detrimental effect on your health.
                  Smoke has been made to look bad to make money. You're more likely to get cancer from ketchup than smoking.

Comment

Here in the U.S it depends from state to state. I don't know if you Brits understand American laws very well but each state basically governs itself. There are of course Federal Laws that every state must abide by but cases like this are state to state.

I don't smoke, here in Florida the rule is, if the establishment alcohol sales are more than food sales, then you can smoke. If it's the opposite then you can't smoke.

Basically in bars (pubs) you can smoke, in restaurants you can't. I think that's a perfect medium because I don't want to smell cigarettes when I'm eating something. I also don't want to be inhaling your second hand smoke either.

Smoking isn't a vice that is just exclusive to you, everyone around you has to partake in it whether they like it or not........fuk that.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
                      Smoke has been made to look bad to make money. You're more likely to get cancer from ketchup than smoking.
                      Don't be an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X